Welcome to The U- Courtel Jenkins, DT (Thanks, Paranos)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I noticed that we showed interest in Jenkins and Cristobol and goes and visits him last week. Jenkins had one school (pitt) recruiting him before us

42.gif

Finally landing a DT if true, the storm is brewing at the U.........NSECAA prepare your ****.

Advertisement
I'm thinking this is a kid that we know a **** of a lot more about than most schools, and certainly more than the recruiting services. If we found this kid while recruiting Hester and liked him, I can get on board with that scenario for sure.

Advertisement
I read that Lammons whittled down his list to his top 14! Woo hoo!

**** these kids got top 14's now?
Next thing u know on signing day they will have 20 hats on the table. Or one day they will all sign at the same place like the nfl draft with the college coaches there. fkin ridiculous already

I'm thinking this is a kid that we know a **** of a lot more about than most schools, and certainly more than the recruiting services. If we found this kid while recruiting Hester and liked him, I can get on board with that scenario for sure.

Thinking the same thing and especially if Saban sent Benedict than this kid has got to be a player and will blow up soon. Glad to land a stud at the biggest position of need.

Advertisement
Back