We should all be Clemson fans this weekend.

Some of our fans - always looking for reasons to root for other teams.

I don't root for anybody but this U.

Whatever happens, happens. Whoever wins, wins. If it helps us, so be it, but it's way too early in the season to know the ultimate impact. Yes, it might end up being better for us if Clemson wins. But root for them? FŪCK NO!

Too many threads about rooting for other teams.

Again, no one is insinuating going out and buying Clemson gear and decking yourself out in it. It's not rocket science to see that if Tech loses, it will benefit us.

You're not insinuating - you're coming out and saying be a Clemson fan.

Fūck that.

It's one thing to wish VagTech to lose, I get that.

It's another thing that people like you, and others, become fans of other teams. Those are your words. Fans. I'll never be a fan of any other team but this U.

Every week I root for the Gaytors to lose. Yet, that has never made me a Kentucky, Tennessee, or Georgia fan. Your post is stupid. It helps us if our top competition in the division loses so rooting for Clemson is rooting for Miami.

Advertisement
May the great Dabo Claus bless us with another gift and knock Vag Tech's pvssy out of its socket. You'd have to be a dilapidated **** chunk to want anything else.

Miami’s in the Coastal. Louisville, Clemson and FSU (NC State...) all reside in the Atlantic. And fans want fans to hope Miami can back into an ACCCG when Miami has the most talented team in the division and arguably the easiest path to win it? Maybe Miami can get a waiver to play Syracuse and Virginia every week, too?

Nope, not doing it. I don’t care who wins, but I’m rooting for VT. Why? ‘Cause I feel like it (not that it matters when I’m hoping we have to play Clemson in the ACCCG). If the players voted down a trip to the CFP because they didn’t go undefeated, I’d back them up (though i’d Hope they wouldn’t do that. LOL).

Canes fans used to pride themselves on going everywhere to play anybody and beat them...week to week; now, look what we got? Clearly we don’t have Genco’s, Sonny, just a bunch of Tom’s.

Ain’t NOBODY telling me who to root for...to be a “Canes fan”. Let’s go VT.

You make valid points. But to get back to that point, we need to catch a couple breaks. If we dont play in the ACCCG, it will be a huge blow. Just get there, let the players build confidence, let the perception of our program change for the recruits, and then we can get back to kicking everyones ***. I see where you coming from, as i miss knocking off those high ranked teams on national TV. But unfortunately we been irrelevant for over a decade and we need a little luck.

Exactly, call it like it is.

Irrefutable that we have had **** near fourteen years of irrelevance. We all know the reasons that start (and end in some opinions) at the top.

I hate to say it, but too many ACC years have gone by where we didn't take care of our business and lost the opportunity to clinch the Coastal. This is a different time than the 80's and 90's... getting some help against VT, who SHOULD be our biggest competition for the Coastal? No brainer to want it and take it.

That said, as always...we have to handle our business.

UM

Get

FU
CK
ED

Who gives a fU C K

If we take care of business...every single week. All the chips will fall accordingly.

You guys have convinced me: From a conference race perspective, we are better off if Clemson wins and VT loses. We've seen how much parity there can be in the Coastal in years past, so why not buy us some wiggle room in case we take a mistep against one of our other conference opponents. Although it would be nice to beat a top 10 VT team in Miami on a nationally televised Thursday night, kind of like the '05 game in Blacksburg, it would be even better to finally play in and potentially win the ACCCG against what will hopefully be another Top 10 team, most likely Clemson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Yay, let's tell everybody else what they have to think about other games, or if they're even allowed to think about other games!

That *** whippin Clemson gave us still makes me cringe. But I can't root for Vaginal Tech by any means.

Whatever happens, happens. Whoever wins, wins. If it helps us, so be it, but it's way too early in the season to know the ultimate impact. Yes, it might end up being better for us if Clemson wins. But root for them? FŪCK NO!

You my friend are missing the simple joys of the "hate-watch." There is a lot of fun to be had watching a team like the UiF **** their pants and get exposed for the dumpster fire they are. Not saying I was rooting for UMASS last week, but I sure can enjoy a Botch Jones meltdown.

Advertisement
You guys have convinced me: From a conference race perspective, we are better off if Clemson wins and VT loses. We've seen how much parity there can be in the Coastal in years past, so why not buy us some wiggle room in case we take a mistep against one of our other conference opponents. Although it would be nice to beat a top 10 VT team in Miami on a nationally televised Thursday night, kind of like the '05 game in Blacksburg, it would be even better to finally play in and potentially win the ACCCG against what will hopefully be another Top 10 team, most likely Clemson.

It's a Saturday game, not a Thursday game.

You my friend are missing the simple joys of the "hate-watch." There is a lot of fun to be had watching a team like the UiF **** their pants and get exposed for the dumpster fire they are. Not saying I was rooting for UMASS last week, but I sure can enjoy a Botch Jones meltdown.

I totally get hate watch. I do it every time UFåg or a bunch of other teams are on. But that's rooting for someone to lose, preferably in the most embarrassing way possible.

As far as Clemson, and VagTech, fūck them both, but yes I would much rather VagTech loses, I do hope they lose, but only because that might help us down the road, more than it would help us if Clemson lost. Who doesn't understand that?

But check all these beta cucks on here actively cheering for Clemson or their coach. Fūck that, I'm not a Clemson fan. There are about 30 or more other teams that would have given us that beat down, that was going to happen the next decent team we played. But I guess some people are just looking for reasons to be Clemson or hillbilly Dabo cucks.

I'm rooting against VT, but unlike when it's UF vs FSU, I'm not rooting for a fire.

I'm rooting against VT, but unlike when it's UF vs FSU, I'm not rooting for a fire.

Why not? They're both ACC teams, one is in our division one is not. A fire would totally help. I hope VagTech loses and then afterwards both teams are consumed in a fire. Win/win all around.

Advertisement

Why not? They're both ACC teams, one is in our division one is not. A fire would totally help. I hope VagTech loses and then afterwards both teams are consumed in a fire. Win/win all around.

There's a Frank Beamer face/neck joke in here somewhere.

YCbBBbZ.jpg

Advertisement

It's a Saturday game, not a Thursday game.

You're right.. Not sure why I thought that. Hopefully will be a night game!

YCbBBbZ.jpg

This is hilarious.

Basically sums up Beamer's career and the history of VagTech football.

One of their proudest moments. A 0-0 regulation tie with Wake Forest. LMFAOOOOO

Advertisement
Back