We should all be Clemson fans this weekend.

May the great Dabo Claus bless us with another gift and knock Vag Tech's pvssy out of its socket. You'd have to be a dilapidated **** chunk to want anything else.

Revert back to the old avatar for the week

Advertisement
Some of our fans - always looking for reasons to root for other teams.

I don't root for anybody but this U.

Whatever happens, happens. Whoever wins, wins. If it helps us, so be it, but it's way too early in the season to know the ultimate impact. Yes, it might end up being better for us if Clemson wins. But root for them? FŪCK NO!

Too many threads about rooting for other teams.

You my friend are missing the simple joys of the "hate-watch." There is a lot of fun to be had watching a team like the UiF **** their pants and get exposed for the dumpster fire they are. Not saying I was rooting for UMASS last week, but I sure can enjoy a Botch Jones meltdown.

I totally get hate watch. I do it every time UFåg or a bunch of other teams are on. But that's rooting for someone to lose, preferably in the most embarrassing way possible.

As far as Clemson, and VagTech, fūck them both, but yes I would much rather VagTech loses, I do hope they lose, but only because that might help us down the road, more than it would help us if Clemson lost. Who doesn't understand that?

But check all these beta cucks on here actively cheering for Clemson or their coach. Fūck that, I'm not a Clemson fan. There are about 30 or more other teams that would have given us that beat down, that was going to happen the next decent team we played. But I guess some people are just looking for reasons to be Clemson or hillbilly Dabo cucks.

Never forget.

al-golden-dabo-swinney-1000.jpg

Advertisement
Back