We need difference makers

No way. The last back who was a regular starter to have that kind of accelaration AND top end is Lamar Miller. Those dudes didn't scare anyone.
Yeah but they COULD house one. And did. Not a single guy we have (Chaney, Fletch, Parrish) can break a 50+ yarder to save thier lives. Speed is pathetic at RB. No idea why they cant get CJ some touches

Advertisement
Better talent isn’t gonna make a difference here unless it’s on the level of Alabama or Georgia and it’s pretty evident Mario isn’t going to recruit at that clip. So the real solution is for Mario to adjust his offensive philosophy and hire an OC that maximizes the talent we have.

Good luck getting those players without overpaying. Especially now, everyone has seen that his offense has been **** for two years.

I just listened to Mario's press conference. Ferman pressed him on whether the passing game playbook had been cut down given the struggles the past month. Mario got testy and told him the game plan today was "aggressive" and they didn't dial anything back in the passing game.

That's alarming for the future....
Aggressive ? Lmao. @Bender aggressive !!

Advertisement
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
Question for you @Cribby

Do those type of players want to come to UM anymore?

Jacuri is not an accurate passer, he should have run a wild cat or a Something intriguing, but he needs a lot of work!
mario was asked about JB in the press conference (thank you,Susan)
He said he was on the "docket to play"

He was asked if JB would have to play now that Emory is injured. He ignored the question.

They didn't pass protect that well either. Not today, anyway.
You're both kind of missing the point.

You only have 5 OLinemen - they've been losing the numbers game in the last few weeks, teams have stacked the box and dared us to throw. They struggled a little in pass protection today because FSU were sending everyone and single covering our WRs on the outside.

Advertisement
Same tired “no talent” excuse that’s been used for years now. There’s enough talent to be a one loss team and there was enough talent to win this game. Lack of creativity and imagination on the offensive side of the ball cost us. Bunch sets forcing the QBs to throw on tight windows. Players are plenty good, it’s the trash *** coaches that put them in positions to fail.

I just listened to Mario's press conference. Ferman pressed him on whether the passing game playbook had been cut down given the struggles the past month. Mario got testy and told him the game plan today was "aggressive" and they didn't dial anything back in the passing game.

That's alarming for the future....
It’s time to admit it
We know what a corch is
We’ve hand 20 years of first hand experience
Mario is a corch who will die by his brostyle
Just sucks knowing another 4-5 years of mediocrity

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to get Citizen and Chris Johnson involved heavily new few games. See if they are the difference makers we need that can bust the big play. Hopefully Carr and Ray Ray can be that at receiver. Trader/Chance seem like more of a possession guys

I don't care much about the record this year. Yeah a 10 win season would have been nice but I care a lot more about the recruiting class. Land a 10 top class and it's a good season.

I came away from this game more optimistic than most will I’m sure.

We really are a QB away already from being a legit team.

And we are doing it the right way. FSU is toast after this season.

Spot on. It's another year where only their portal players get in the first four rounds, and no underclassmen have had any impact that I can think of this season.

Advertisement
Back