We need difference makers

Cribby

All-American
Premium
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement

TrumpyCane wants to know what’s the point when they get 3 touches a game

I’ve given up on these idiots using the one dynamic player we have. I was begging for him to be a returner two years ago. Last year I was begging to use him in the backfield and to get touches. They’re obviously not smart enough to use him. He might take pt from 84 or 7. I wouldn’t be shocked if he bounces.

Advertisement
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , condenses , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
Mario can take difference makers and jag them to death

Advertisement
On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , condenses , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

Which qb wants to come run caveman ball

Advertisement
Clapping Applause GIF

Yup. Exactly what we need. A RB that runs a 4.37-4.40 would’ve had two Touchdowns today.

Advertisement
Back