We need difference makers

On offense. From Qb, rb, on down to wr. We have to nickel and dime the ball down field because our wr’s rarely get any separation. If the plan is to run this vanilla , , unimaginative , caveman offense we’ll be needing explosive , dynamic athletes all over the field. To turn short catches into explosive plays.

You know that tingling feeling you get in your balls when Coleman ,Benson and other skill guys get in space ? That’s how you know they’re difference makers. You hold your breath when they touch it.

Lastly go get me a ******* qb that can run and pass like the rest of college football. We continue to be stuck in the past.
Fax

Advertisement
I agree I would if I could. It won’t happen. Mario would **** it up and interfere. He’s not smart. He’s a Meathead with an old lug nut for brains.
Exactly and even though it would be the play that would save us on offense, like I said on my post, MariBro won’t do it. He’s a stubborn ****.

A&M was blowing coverages left and right lol. It’s cute you pull one game out of your *** and now it’s not him. Well UVA beat UNC at Unc does that price anything or do they still suck. Go watch FSU or any other creative offense put pressure on all three levels of the defense. With run pass options, constant motion / shifting and route concepts. I mean we ran an angle route to Brashard out of the backfield finally week 10 lol.

The offensive game plans are pathetic , two minute offense pathetic , route concepts pathetic , imagination pathetic, run game pathetic. No creativity.

Moat if our big plays are busted coverages or breakdowns lol. But keep telling yourself this isn’t a **** show offense.
Ol’ Texas route gets em every time. In my opinion the most misused and underutilized route/play in all of football.

I just listened to Mario's press conference. Ferman pressed him on whether the passing game playbook had been cut down given the struggles the past month. Mario got testy and told him the game plan today was "aggressive" and they didn't dial anything back in the passing game.

That's alarming for the future....
Is there a link I can watch the press conference at? I never can find them online.

Who’s the playmakers ? Who’s explosive that scares dc’s? 4? lol, 7 ? Lol, 3 is a nice player and makes some plays but is inconsistent. He also struggles with separation like the rest. The route concepts don’t help them but we have no True difference makers. Especially that play out wide. I think Ray Ray and Washington could be good but they’re slots.

B Smith is the one guy that could put fear into dc’s but they don’t know how to use him. He’s being wasted.
This. I would use Brashard like NC ST did Concepcion and then build holes/opportunities for others once the defense overcompensates. I also think Ray Ray and Robbie have a different gear, along with CJ in the backfield. In other words, our best weapons are young and all potential at the moment.

I know people are wanting better results but we don’t have anyone performing at the level of “difference maker” and haven’t for a long time. Really thought Colbie had more juice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WR recruiting has killed us. We desperately need this 2024 class to hit

I don’t want to criticize the WR too much because tbh they weren’t highly rated or recruited guys. They’re probably playing a bit better than they should

But they’re not good enough

Big O just gave the best description of Mario I've ever heard. Mario is like going to the grocery store with your friend and he's buying Prime steak, Seafood and all kinds of expensive food and you guys get home and you are expecting the meal of your life only for him to tell you he doesn't know how to cook.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario is too stubborn to change his view on what an offense at Miami needs to look like. The only way I see him being successful is if his leadership (Radakovich and Rudy) force a change.

If/when dawson leaves Rad/Rudy need to tell him "we're going to go get the best OC we can find out there and he will have full control of the offense". If Mario has a problem with that he can choose to leave.

You want to really get mad at Mario for something, get mad about how our offensive line played. If that's going to be your bread and butter, at least be dominant with it.

They had like 6 false starts, and nobody on offense could pick up a blitz to save their life. Furthermore, how many third and short, fourth and short did we get straight stonewalled on? If we were going to win this game, we needed to be able to lean on that line and yet at best they were servicable in this game.
The OL has been meh since ACC play has started.

Advertisement
I'm not following. They likely take a step back next year, but they have their best HS class (by a Panhandle mile) coming in next year. Their foundation is solid.
Name one freshman in their team without looking it up that’s made any impact.

Reps are needed. They will struggle. Even Francis struggles still from time to time.

I came away from this game more optimistic than most will I’m sure.

We really are a QB away already from being a legit team.

And we are doing it the right way. FSU is toast after this season.
We still need guys to create separation. We are close like Greg said I am still optimistic cause I didn’t buy the hype of great season. If you come on here every season they expect 9-10 wins. You can’t go by the fan base man or your hopes will always be destroyed. Unrealistic expectations sometimes.

Advertisement
Back