We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously why should arch manning have ever been at any camp? Y’all make no sense. The point of said camps is exposure NOT competition. He was born a manning. If you’re gonna give him a great ranking good for him but he doesn’t need to be out there. That job is done. It’s about getting the chance to play in college and that was handled. No need to hustle backwards lol

Advertisement
I agree… Would’ve hated for him to get exposed? So yes, great business decision.
Or just a smart business decision and coaching decision. There is no way for a QB to get exposed at any camp. He can go out there and stink it up and they’ll just say he was “off” you just sound like you wanna hate the kid tbh

I don’t necessarily need to be won over, but other QBs who compete at camps have their rankings bumped or dropped based on their camp performance. Well Arch didn’t have that same pressure with analysts dissecting his performance.
Is their a qb in history as a hs recruit with the pressure this kid has? While playing in the social media era with more haters than ever before. He chose to play qb with the last name Manning , Knowing half the country is rooting against him and dissecting every move he makes on and off the field. I don’t think it’s fear or pressure keeping him out of the 7 v 7 circuit. If he wasn’t about that life he wouldn’t of played football or qb. Then committed to the most lunatic fanbase in America. If anything he’s embraced the pressure.

Seriously why should arch manning have ever been at any camp? Y’all make no sense. The point of said camps is exposure NOT competition. He was born a manning. If you’re gonna give him a great ranking good for him but he doesn’t need to be out there. That job is done. It’s about getting the chance to play in college and that was handled. No need to hustle backwards lol
Like I said people will find anything no matter how ridiculous

MAAAAANNNN MUTHAF.UC.K ARCH MANNING AND HIS DADDY F.U C.K HIS UNCLES TOO.

WE'LL SEE HOW LEGIT HE IS ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT IS OPINION THAT ***** AIN'T PLAYED A DOWN OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL YET.

UNTIL HE DO THE **** THAT WHITEBOY FROM CLEMSON DID HE GETS NO RESPECT.

I'M ROCKING WITH RVA ON THIS ONE.

IF I HAD TO TAKE A QB TO WIN ME A SUPERBOWL FROM THIS GENERATION IT WOULDN'T BE PEYTON MANNING I'D PICK.

GIMMIE DA GOAT.

Advertisement
MAAAAANNNN MUTHAF.UC.K ARCH MANNING AND HIS DADDY F.U C.K HIS UNCLES TOO.

WE'LL SEE HOW LEGIT HE IS ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT IS OPINION THAT ***** AIN'T PLAYED A DOWN OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL YET.

UNTIL HE DO THE **** THAT WHITEBOY FROM CLEMSON DID HE GETS NO RESPECT.

I'M ROCKING WITH RVA ON THIS ONE.
I feel you cuz. Well he already lost. Cuz nobody about to do what Lawrence did for another 20 years

Advertisement
Is their a qb in history as a hs recruit with the pressure this kid has? While playing in the social media era with more haters than ever before. He chose to play qb with the last name Manning , Knowing half the country is rooting against him and dissecting every move he makes on and off the field. I don’t think it’s fear or pressure keeping him out of the 7 v 7 circuit. If he wasn’t about that life he wouldn’t of played football or qb. Then committed to the most lunatic fanbase in America.
I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. I guess I just like the UnderDawgs who are looking to compete! With his Name right or wrong he has the perception his ranking and status was Given to him. He will have to earn the respect of his teammates and Sark is going to have to manage that situation prudently. He’s got a lot to prove.

I think the pressure will be on him no doubt because of his family name , his grandfather and uncles. I’ve watched some of his games and his competition is definitely weak however some of the best quarterbacks have come from high schools like this.

His ranking isn’t his fault and it’s a by product of his name etc…no doubt his whole life he’s had the best coaches (uncles and grandfather) available. I’m intrigued to see what he does in college

Agreed with the ranking..not his fault….like I said he seems to be a good kid who happened to be born into a family of HOF QB’s….my biggest thing is he’s gonna have to gain arm strength cause there’s no way it’s strong enough to play against Top DBs ..again just my opinion…

Isn’t he Cooper’s son? Maybe he’s a better WR….

Ill Just Leave Tony Hale GIF

He’s easily the most likeable star teenager in a while just based on the fact he barely talks lol and people hate him cause his uncles are hall of famers
You hear people consistently wish these high profile kids handled themselves in a certain way. The unanimous #1 player in the national does and he just gets hated on…

Advertisement
Or just a smart business decision and coaching decision. There is no way for a QB to get exposed at any camp. He can go out there and stink it up and they’ll just say he was “off” you just sound like you wanna hate the kid tbh
I don’t hate this kid. He’s going to Texas great. I just like the other elite QBs better. Why is that Hate? Other Generational talents competed at the highest levels.
Tiger, Lebron, MJ.

Advertisement
I don’t hate this kid. He’s going to Texas great. I just like the other elite QBs better. Why is that Hate? Other Generational talents competed at the highest levels.
Tiger, Lebron, MJ.
You can like the other kids better as do I. Your tone comes off as a little more than that brother that’s all lol. And sure! He’s about to compete, AT Texas. Those camps are not what you think they are, I’ve helped run them before trust me

You can like the other kids better as do I. Your tone comes off as a little more than that brother that’s all lol. And sure! He’s about to compete, AT Texas. Those camps are not what you think they are, I’ve helped run them before trust me
Yeah you misread my tone I’m actually kind of in the middle on this. Do we really know how legit that #1 recruit ranking is? I get Chris Simms vibes so it’s ironic he’s going to Tx. But he’s a good kid who will definitely be under the microscope.

That’s what I was saying earlier lol. If you think these things are some breeding ground for intense competition you’re greatly mistaken. As I said it’s more political than anything. Take that as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back