We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah you missed it above it’s okay. This board is as miserable as I can ever remember it & things are actually looking up. Oh well. Sad stuff.

1658010633879.gif

Miserable?? Probably because the mopes have nothing to ***** and complain about …

In all the Years I’ve been on this board this is one of the greatest 8 month stretches we’ve ever had

Because people are laughing at you and it calculates as if it’s well-received jokes???? Lol jk. I upvote you plenty.

I don’t know… your reaction score isn’t necessarily impressive, it’s just there. It’s not bad but it’s not 2 to 1 or 2.5 to 1. It’s better than Andrew’s so there’s that…

But TrumpyCane is king

Advertisement
With all due respect I think you‘re seriously reaching with the 7 on 7 stuff. Imo it comes off as somebody digging for anything to use as ammo. Beens the family has been so quiet with their recruiting approach. Especially knowing what we know about 7 v 7 camps. Same with the travel basketball stuff.
I love you man. I just see things differently in this type of situation based on my own experiences.

Arch will probably end up being a good QB. I don’t think he’s dodging playing. **** the kid has almost no social media presence and seems like he just lives for football.

I went to HS with Steve Bedrosian’s kid and he got scrutinized from every angle as a HS pitcher. People legitimately thought he only made the team because of his dad but eventually he got picked in the first round. So I get limiting exposure because he’s going to ridiculed for any misstep.

Look at this board, Miami will probably never play this kid or really be impacted by his career. Yet a thread has gone off the rails about him. It’s a perfect case example for why he shouldn’t do the full camp circuit.

Advertisement
Arch will probably end up being a good QB. I don’t think he’s dodging playing. **** the kid has almost no social media presence and seems like he just lives for football.

I went to HS with Steve Bedrosian’s kid and he got scrutinized from every angle as a HS pitcher. People legitimately thought he only made the team because of his dad but eventually he got picked in the first round. So I get limiting exposure because he’s going to ridiculed for any misstep.

Look at this board, Miami will probably never play this kid or really be impacted by his career. Yet a thread has gone off the rails about him. It’s a perfect case example for why he shouldn’t do the full camp circuit.
Peyton doesn't have Social Media and Eli only uses it for his sense of humor, which is quite funny.

I assume its a family thing not to really go through social media and it makes sense. Arch made a Twitter account simply for his announcement and that was it. No likes, retweets or comments, just that.

Peyton doesn't have Social Media and Eli only uses it for his sense of humor, which is quite funny.

I assume its a family thing not to really go through social media and it makes sense. Arch made a Twitter account simply for his announcement and that was it. No likes, retweets or comments, just that.
Personally I think that’s probably the best route for someone with his lineage to take. Again, his microscope is larger than probably any other recruit in history, so there’s no reason to bring any more unneeded attention.

Advertisement
You can still have a ****load of pretty ****** takes with 11k messages.

My reaction score is 15k with less than half of your posts and while my GIF game is okay, I try to reason for the most part.

What is this discussion anyways, who gives a **** about a ******* reaction score, lets go back to the signals and celebrate..
A few years ago they reset the score or something. Like when they switched from likes to reactions or something. I used to have way more

I have to agree with RVA on this one. Our own goat just said in this thread that Arch is a 4 star from what he has seen. So why is he the no1 player on every service with a perfect 100 score? Sounds like exactly what RVA is talking about. He was GIVEN the No 1 rating and perfect score. like the privilege given to someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

My kind of young man.

Advertisement

That’s playing in the smallest Div in La. He would’ve been running for his life in mid to high Div football in Fl, Tx, and Ca. Still a very good prospect with superior football DNA. He has a Grandfather in the HOF and two uncles destined for the HOF so there’s a good chance he’ll have every opportunity to be Good. I would’ve like to see him compete at some camps against other Elite QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back