We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But the principle is the same. Just because you come from privilege doesn’t mean you shouldn’t rest on it.
You say he’s resting because he’s not playing in fake football camps that are there for a lot more than “ competition “. I’m sure his family know all about the 7 v 7 circuit and what it’s about.

This cat handled his recruitment as quietly and humble as any big name recruit you’ll find. He literally dropped a tweet as a commitment to Texas. No clout chasing , pressers , look at me videos or hat games. Yet people still dig to find something to hate on him lol.

Advertisement
You can still have a ****load of pretty ****** takes with 11k messages.

My reaction score is 15k with less than half of your posts and while my GIF game is okay, I try to reason for the most part.

What is this discussion anyways, who gives a **** about a ******* reaction score, lets go back to the signals and celebrate..
Yeah you missed it above it’s okay. This board is as miserable as I can ever remember it & things are actually looking up. Oh well. Sad stuff.

No. But the principle is the same. Just because you come from privilege doesn’t mean you should rest on it.
DCC21D3F-4277-4801-93FA-DC70DE8393DE.gif

@Cribby

Advertisement
Also, how do you get a 16k reaction score & stick around here 8 years if your takes are terrible, simplistic, & brutish? I’ll hang up & listen.
Because people are laughing at you and it calculates as if it’s well-received jokes???? Lol jk. I upvote you plenty.

I don’t know… your reaction score isn’t necessarily impressive, it’s just there. It’s not bad but it’s not 2 to 1 or 2.5 to 1. It’s better than Andrew’s so there’s that…

Yeah you missed it above it’s okay. This board is as miserable as I can ever remember it & things are actually looking up. Oh well. Sad stuff.
I didn't. You saying a 16k reaction score with 11k messages is not proving the point of you having several nuanced and very well thought of takes.

Prove: myself, having 1k less of a reaction score with about 5k posts.

Now moving on.

Advertisement
Do you guys who are in their Arch feels understand that there is a difference between someone saying Arch won’t be good and saying Arch should compete like the rest of the kids???

Like I think he probably will be good. That’s independent of me still believing he should compete on the same levels as his peers.

As someone who has seen Arch a bunch I can tell you he isn’t the best or maybe in the top 3-4 in this class imo
He plays against catholic school competition and the guys he is throwing to should be also playing at a higher level which helps cover up a lot of mistakes on short throws etc
As Bender said his arm leaves A LOT to be desired
He seems to be a good kid but playing QB with his name has its advantages but it also comes with a lot if pressure
He may prove me entirely wrong but if I had to bet on greatness or only so so I’d bet so so but that’s just my opinion which doesn’t mean a hill if beans when it comes to evaluating QBs
Again just my opinion from seeing him play

You're not wrong but when it comes to "generational" talents the rules are just different.... It doesn't make it right but it is what it is....
Any celebrity or powerful family has privilege. I‘m sure there’s lot of ten year olds playing in tourneys on national tv like Tiger woods son. Is he getting that luxury because he’s the best ten year old golfer in the world , i bet he’s earned it. At least Arch has okayed on a very high level and has shown to be a legit d 1 prospect.

Do you guys who are in their Arch feels understand that there is a difference between someone saying Arch won’t be good and saying Arch should compete like the rest of the kids???

Like I think he probably will be good. That’s independent of me still believing he should compete on the same levels as his peers.
He doesn't have to. And its not because his prep is better than anyone else's because of the familys structure.

Advertisement
As someone who has seen Arch a bunch I can tell you he isn’t the best or maybe in the top 3-4 in this class imo
He plays against catholic school competition and the guys he is throwing to should be also playing at a higher level which helps cover up a lot of mistakes on short throws etc
As Bender said his arm leaves A LOT to be desired
He seems to be a good kid but playing QB with his name has its advantages but it also comes with a lot if pressure
He may prove me entirely wrong but if I had to bet on greatness or only so so I’d bet so so but that’s just my opinion which doesn’t mean a hill if beans when it comes to evaluating QBs
Again just my opinion from seeing him play

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back