We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please lock thread

train trainwreck GIF

Advertisement
Exactly, yet people still can find something to hate on him about. Even though it’s obvious they’re very to themselves as a family and protective of privacy. I can’t imagine a kid raised in his fish bowl still being as humble and quiet as he is. So it makes sense they don’t have him out and about traveling the 7 v 7 circuit. It’s not worth the drama or circus for fake tag football.

If it were me I’d likely been Bieber 2.0 on steroids in that position lol.

I'll be very clear.

I think Arch is very very good. High 4-star. #1 overall with a 100 score? I don't agree with that.

As I've said, the Mannings are known as very hard workers. The kid can't change his last name, though. My point about him going to Elite 11 or 7-on-7 was not to go against Cribby's good points about camps not being the end-all/be-all, but simply a chance for the kid to compete (or at least appear) against the best. That is all.

Until such time as he can prove it IN COLLEGE, Arch is going to have to carry both the good and bad baggage associated with his name.

Why does that matter to you so bad? That’s never been my debate. Rankings are opinions friend, they get them right and wrong. But ranking him in that spot is them playing the odds and looking good In the end. With his pedigree and talent they know it’s pretty **** likely he’ll be a pro .

Jalen brown is a five star wr that can’t catch , runs sloppy *** routes and has zero attributes that says five star other than speed. Where’s your posts on that bothering you so bad? What’s more ridiculous ?

This went from he’s overrated to “ he’s an entitled rich kid with a Porsche. That comment alone put all of this in perspective.
Arch Manning does not deserve the number 1 ranking and a perfect score. That’s absurd. He’s fortunate to have been born into privilege but other kids born into privilege handle things with more character.

John McCain could’ve been released by the Viet Cong earlier on a deal made because he was the son of an Admiral and he refused to go home ahead of American POW’s in his camp who were there longer than he was.

Prince Harry went into combat in Afghanistan like other soldiers in the British military, even though they tried to prevent him from doing that. He refused the privileges.

Leaders lead.

What would tag football with no pass rush show you that would win you over ?

Just speaking for myself, it would give me a chance to gauge arm strength, footwork, accuracy, read progressions, and timing with receivers. I think certain positions can showcase themselves in camps/7-on-7s better than other positions can.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back