We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I do get bothered by the Bronny James thing. He's never been the best player on his AAU or high school team but people are treating him like a lottery pick in waiting. At 6'2" he better have Ja Morant or Iverson or Rose level athleticism if he's playing off ball. Or he better have Chris Paul Skills if he's playing the One. I don't see it.
Not arguing that he will never reach the NBA but 1 and done for Bronny James only happens, if it does, because of his last name. If he was Bronny Johnson, people would ask which college is he planning to attend for the next 4 years.
Bryce will be better than Bronny.

I hear the Mannings are the ones who did the rankings this year. **** them entitled ********
As to Arch, what are you and @RVACane actually arguing over?
Is it whether Arch is truly the #1 player in the country? I think most would say he is very good but maybe a little overrated because of his name and pedigree.

Is it whether Arch deserves his NIL money and notoriety? Because he deserves whatever notoriety and money other people pay him. That is just his worth. Whatever someone else is willing to pay.

Or is it something else altogether?

As to Arch, what are you and @RVACane actually arguing over?
Is it whether Arch is truly the #1 player in the country? I think most would say he is very good but maybe a little overrated because of his name and pedigree.

Is it whether Arch deserves his NIL money and notoriety? Because he deserves whatever notoriety and money other people pay him. That is just his worth. Whatever someone else is willing to pay.

Or is it something else altogether?
I can't follow it either, lol

Advertisement
FCE40136-B232-4563-9281-D039EC9A12FA.gif

Arch Manning’s recruiting grade in High School is higher than DJ Williams and Willie Williams. He deserves that perfect 1.0. Lol
You get no argument out of me. I'll simply qualify things by saying IVE TOLD YALL FOR YEARS RECRUITING RANKINGS IS SIMPLY A WAY TO APPEASE FANBASES. It's a flat out joke & rankings are bought. No surprise here that a manning kid who's not even elite would have a perfect grade.

Advertisement
The 1st rule of being privileged is never admit your the beneficiary. Let your stans protect you.

Advertisement
You think he deserves to be number 1 in the country based on his body of work?
Why does that matter to you so bad? That’s never been my debate. Rankings are opinions friend, they get them right and wrong. But ranking him in that spot is them playing the odds and looking good In the end. With his pedigree and talent they know it’s pretty **** likely he’ll be a pro .

Jalen brown is a five star wr that can’t catch , runs sloppy *** routes and has zero attributes that says five star other than speed. Where’s your posts on that bothering you so bad? What’s more ridiculous ?

This went from he’s overrated to “ he’s an entitled rich kid with a Porsche. That comment alone put all of this in perspective.

Advertisement
You get no argument out of me. I'll simply qualify things by saying IVE TOLD YALL FOR YEARS RECRUITING RANKINGS IS SIMPLY A WAY TO APPEASE FANBASES. It's a flat out joke & rankings are bought. No surprise here that a manning kid who's not even elite would have a perfect grade.
I tried to have this conversation a week ago. These sites and their rankings are fugazzi. All I heard in return is composite blah blah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back