We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously why should arch manning have ever been at any camp? Y’all make no sense. The point of said camps is exposure NOT competition. He was born a manning. If you’re gonna give him a great ranking good for him but he doesn’t need to be out there. That job is done. It’s about getting the chance to play in college and that was handled. No need to hustle backwards lol
How about exposure to athletes that will play at the next level. Hes currently playing with/against kids with athletic attributes more fit for the crochet circuit.

Advertisement
I’ll take partial blame for joining in the arch debate and getting us off course.

6FAE27C6-CB93-42CF-B8F0-400EDC6E1775.gif

Advertisement
You hear people consistently wish these high profile kids handled themselves in a certain way. The unanimous #1 player in the national does and he just gets hated on…
It’s totally hateful of me to think he should be treated like everyone else and go through the motions every other kid playing football goes through.

Advertisement
How about exposure to athletes that will play at the next level. Hes currently playing with/against kids with athletic attributes more fit for the crochet circuit.
I mean yeah and no. He’s a QB. Lol he’s going to throw AT next level DB’s but you’re forgetting his throwing TO next level WR’s. It only takes going to one of those to be acclimated bro lol

Yeah you misread my tone I’m actually kind of in the middle on this. Do we really know how legit that #1 recruit ranking is? I get Chris Simms vibes so it’s ironic he’s going to Tx. But he’s a good kid who will definitely be under the microscope.
I think the number 1 QB is nico. Malachi is 2 for me. I don’t think arch is in my top 5 but he’s still a top 75 ish kid to me. I think that’s fair

Advertisement
I mean yeah and no. He’s a QB. Lol he’s going to throw AT next level DB’s but you’re forgetting his throwing TO next level WR’s. It only takes going to one of those to be acclimated bro lol
He’s also practiced with a bunch of nfl guys and d 1 guys over the years. He knows what throwing to elite athletes is like.

It’s totally hateful of me to think he should be treated like everyone else and go through the motions every other kid playing football goes through.
So Rashada should give his money back and take 50 grand like the three stars ? I mean we treat everyone else the same right?

Advertisement
@
So Rashada should give his money back and take 50 grand like the three stars ? I mean we treat everyone else the same right?
Rashada earned his top 8 ranking and his money. Do you think Arch earned his number 1 ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back