We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Since this thread is off the rails already, what is the meaning of "reaction score"? Number of good reactions? Or total reactions regardless if positive or negative?

Peyton doesn't have Social Media and Eli only uses it for his sense of humor, which is quite funny.

I assume its a family thing not to really go through social media and it makes sense. Arch made a Twitter account simply for his announcement and that was it. No likes, retweets or comments, just that.
Exactly, yet people still can find something to hate on him about. Even though it’s obvious they’re very to themselves as a family and protective of privacy. I can’t imagine a kid raised in his fish bowl still being as humble and quiet as he is. So it makes sense they don’t have him out and about traveling the 7 v 7 circuit. It’s not worth the drama or circus for fake tag football.

If it were me I’d likely been Bieber 2.0 on steroids in that position lol.

Advertisement
train trainwreck GIF

Advertisement
As someone who has seen Arch a bunch I can tell you he isn’t the best or maybe in the top 3-4 in this class imo
He plays against catholic school competition and the guys he is throwing to should be also playing at a higher level which helps cover up a lot of mistakes on short throws etc
As Bender said his arm leaves A LOT to be desired
He seems to be a good kid but playing QB with his name has its advantages but it also comes with a lot if pressure
He may prove me entirely wrong but if I had to bet on greatness or only so so I’d bet so so but that’s just my opinion which doesn’t mean a hill if beans when it comes to evaluating QBs
Again just my opinion from seeing him play

I think the pressure will be on him no doubt because of his family name , his grandfather and uncles. I’ve watched some of his games and his competition is definitely weak however some of the best quarterbacks have come from high schools like this.

His ranking isn’t his fault and it’s a by product of his name etc…no doubt his whole life he’s had the best coaches (uncles and grandfather) available. I’m intrigued to see what he does in college

That’s playing in the smallest Div in La. He would’ve been running for his life in mid to high Div football in Fl, Tx, and Ca. Still a very good prospect with superior football DNA. He has a Grandfather in the HOF and two uncles destined for the HOF so there’s a good chance he’ll have every opportunity to be Good. I would’ve like to see him compete at some camps against other Elite QBs.
What would tag football with no pass rush show you that would win you over ?

That’s playing in the smallest Div in La. He would’ve been running for his life in mid to high Div football in Fl, Tx, and Ca. Still a very good prospect with superior football DNA. He has a Grandfather in the HOF and two uncles destined for the HOF so there’s a good chance he’ll have every opportunity to be Good. I would’ve like to see him compete at some camps against other Elite QBs.
The speed on that dlinemen on the perimeter was impressive. Would definitely start for central.

Advertisement
He doesn’t suck, that’s actually hate for the sake of it. But I’m not rooting for him. I’d like him if he competed at camps regardless of his name - trying to go out there on his own merit. And it’s personal for me as it relates to how I’ve lived my own life regardless of name and familial relationships.
To be fair those camps are a waste of everybody’s time involved. In my very honest opinion. Some of the best performers of said camps are never mentioned. A lot of them are kids without rankings. Its all political and click based, the camera’s are only on the stars there’s no real work out there lol

Advertisement
What would tag football with no pass rush show you that would win you over ?
I don’t necessarily need to be won over, but other QBs who compete at camps have their rankings bumped or dropped based on their camp performance. Well Arch didn’t have that same pressure with analysts dissecting his performance.

I don’t necessarily need to be won over, but other QBs who compete at camps have their rankings bumped or dropped based on their camp performance. Well Arch didn’t have that same pressure with analysts dissecting his performance.
And good. That was smart of him to do so

Since this thread is off the rails already, what is the meaning of "reaction score"? Number of good reactions? Or total reactions regardless if positive or negative?
"reaction score" and "points" confuse me too.
ResizedP_763603dd-3c67-4443-81e5-f35aa227e0a4_287015361908949(1).gif

how are those calculated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back