We have 15 commits, 10 spots left.. who takes them???

my personal opinion on who we should land for the final 10 or 11 spots in this class

QB: Garcia
RB: Daniels
WR: Brinson
WR: B. Smith
DE: Ishmael
DE: T. Davis
DT: Taylor
CB: Marshall and or M. Brown/Chestnut
S: Kinchens
ATH: Chase Smith or Collier
Where do you think a class with that finish ends in the final rankings?

Advertisement
It's not followed by no weak disclaimer, there is literally a thread, dont ask me which one cause I dont know, that explains how they can grab William's without counting it towards an IC....so again stop trying to sound like a smartass.

They can't "grab Williams without counting it towards an IC". They can't. The minute Williams gets an athletic scholarship, he will be an IC.

Go back and find the thread, genius. It doesn't say what you claim it says.

Once all the blueshirt requirements are met, Williams will be a 2021-2022 IC.

Do you really need me to find the threads you flooded with tantrums any time someone mentioned another transfer addition coming in? You were wrong and are still acting like a d hole about it.

Repeatedly, I have been proven correct. The board has been flooded with dopes who falsely claimed we could arbitrarily "count forward" any recruit we wanted to, which is not true, nor has it ever been true.

I'm glad that Miami has pulled off its first-ever blueshirt, but we took one of our ICs from 2021-2022 to do so. Hopefully, we can get it back via a mid-year-transfer exception.

Hey, tell me, did we get Taulia? Of course not, we asked him to write a check for $70K and he ran straight to Maryland.

I'm glad that Jarrid was willing to be patient and trust UM's process, without taking the guaranteed LOI elsewhere.

Go cry some more. Waaaah.

Collins for now is the only iffy commit
That may be true but it's highly unlikely that we keep the rest of the currently committed kids stay committed. We'll process a few and a few will flip most likely.

1.QB - Milroe or Garcia
2. RB - Thad Franklin
3. SLOT/APB: Yulkeith Brown
4. SLOT/APB: Brashard Smith
5. WR - Jacolby George
6. WR - Romello Brinson
7. TE - Elijah Arroyo
8. TE - Kahlil Brantley
9. OT Savion Byrd or transfer OT
10. OT - Michael McLaughlin
11. OG - Laurence Seymore
12. OC - Ryan Rodriguez
13. WDE - Jabari Ishamel
14. DE - Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge or Thomas Davis or Sebastian Sagar
15. DT - Allan Haye
16. DT/SDE - Leonard Taylor
17. ILB - Deshawn Troutman
18. OLB - JaCorey Hammett
19. OLB - Tyler Johnson
20. CB - Tim Burns Jr
21. CB - Malik Curtis
22. CB - Markevious Brown
23. S - Kamren Kinchens
24. ATH/STKR - Chase Smith
25. K - Andres Borregales
I would like Jaden Alexis and I prefer Milroe but id take this class in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Repeatedly, I have been proven correct. The board has been flooded with dopes who falsely claimed we could arbitrarily "count forward" any recruit we wanted to, which is not true, nor has it ever been true.

I'm glad that Miami has pulled off its first-ever blueshirt, but we took one of our ICs from 2021-2022 to do so. Hopefully, we can get it back via a mid-year-transfer exception.

Hey, tell me, did we get Taulia? Of course not, we asked him to write a check for $70K and he ran straight to Maryland.

I'm glad that Jarrid was willing to be patient and trust UM's process, without taking the guaranteed LOI elsewhere.

Go cry some more. Waaaah.
You're a jerkoff bro. Get a life and quit playing school teacher on every thread. Literally every post you make is trying to tell a fellow canes fans how they're wrong. You have good insight, but it makes you come off like a tool.

You're a jerkoff bro. Get a life and quit playing school teacher on every thread. Literally every post you make is trying to tell a fellow canes fans how they're wrong. You have good insight, but it makes you come off like a tool.

WAAAAAH. Look at you, you're behaving like some entitled brat who is just upset because someone told him he can't have his sixteenth cookie.

You acknowledge I have "good insight", so what do you care if I share that insight?

In the immortal words of @The Franchise , I'm a counter-puncher. I don't start many threads and I don't start ****e with anyone unless that person starts ****e with me, or posts something that is demonstrably false.

You don't like what I'm saying, feel free to ignore me. But unlike some, I don't invent or repeat false claims about recruiting without doing a tiny amount of investigation first.

If you think it was my life's dream to become some sort of IC Rules expert, that's up for you to decide.

But unlike the people who post incorrect information based on the NCAA rules from 10 years ago, I actually can use google before I start to type a bunch of nonsense.

Hate me if you want. Downvote me if you must. But don't get anti-intelligent. And don't get ****y because I was right.

WAAAAAH. Look at you, you're behaving like some entitled brat who is just upset because someone told him he can't have his sixteenth cookie.

You acknowledge I have "good insight", so what do you care if I share that insight?

In the immortal words of @The Franchise , I'm a counter-puncher. I don't start many threads and I don't start ****e with anyone unless that person starts ****e with me, or posts something that is demonstrably false.

You don't like what I'm saying, feel free to ignore me. But unlike some, I don't invent or repeat false claims about recruiting without doing a tiny amount of investigation first.

If you think it was my life's dream to become some sort of IC Rules expert, that's up for you to decide.

But unlike the people who post incorrect information based on the NCAA rules from 10 years ago, I actually can use google before I start to type a bunch of nonsense.

Hate me if you want. Downvote me if you must. But don't get anti-intellectual. And don't get ****y because I was right.
Okay buddy, good talk. I've never been ****y a day in my life. You were wrong on your IC "facts". Maybe you should go back over your 500 posts on the subject.

Advertisement
Okay buddy, good talk. I've never been ****y a day in my life. You were wrong on your IC "facts". Maybe you should go back over your 500 posts on the subject.

I wasn't wrong on my IC facts.

If you are counting my posts on the subject, maybe you are the one with the problem. You care way more about me than I care about you.

QB - ?
RB - Thad Franklin
RB - Amari Daniels or Katravis Geter
WR - Jacolby George
WR - Romello Brinson
WR - Malik Nabers
WR - Yulkeith Brown or Brashard Smith
TE - Kahlil Brantley
TE - Elijah Arroyo
OT - Michael McLaughlin
OG - Laurence Seymore
OC - Ryan Rodriguez

DE - Jabari Ishamel
DE - Sebastian Sagar or Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge or Thomas Davis
DT - Allan Haye
DT - Savion Collins
LB - JaCorey Hammett
LB - Deshawn Troutman
LB - Tyler Johnson
CB - Tim Burns Jr
CB - Malik Curtis
CB - Markevious Brown ?
S - Kamren Kinchens
S - Daymon David or Jardin Gilbert

ATH - Chase Smith
K - Andres Borregales

With a 10 win season we could still be in the running to flip a QB like Jalen Milroe or Jake Garcia, & OT's like Caleb Johnson or Savion Byrd may still be in play with a good season.

My personal opinion, taking a 2nd RB is a waste if we're going to take Slot-backs like Smith or Brown.

We probably only take 1 Safety this class, but I would hope we continue to recruit kids like David & Gilbert if they wanted in after seeing us have a good season.

CB is pretty much Markevious Brown or bust at this point, obviously there's still a chance we flip somebody late after having a good season but CB recruiting for us is always a crap shoot. I'd like to see us recruit Tyrell Raby too but I doubt we will.

I'm not buying it with James Williams or Leonard Taylor, even with a good season I think they're headed to SEC country. Would be good to get them, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I put Nabers in there because I hope we take him if he wants in, but realistically speaking we probably won't get him if we land Brinson, but if Brinson goes to UGA then go all out for Nabers. And no I don't believe Jaden Alexis is coming, maybe he does with a good season but I'm doubtful.

Chase Smith is the wildcard, if we're recruiting him at Striker, what's the hold up? Let's get this kid to commit already.

I was with you with Taylor up to the last month or two , I’m not saying he’s coming but there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. At this moment we’re in it as much as anyone.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean Taylor?

And yeah there's lot of smoke there, I'm just not gonna believe it until he signs his LOI.

He doesn't strike me as an attention seeker or the type to troll, but I've seen it a million times from kids that will suddenly start rocking Canes shirts online on purpose knowing the fans will go crazy over it, just to go elsewhere still.

I will say this though, Stroud is a dawg & if he locks in & figures out a way to get this kid signed he'll be a made man on this board. But I been telling people since the day he was hired as a support staff before he got the DL job that he was gonna wreck shìt on the trail.

Here's to hoping we land him.

Yes it’s Taylor , I keep saying Leonard Manuel in my head.

I was told a month or two ago we were very much in it and we’d make his new top five. I actually posted the top five info hours before he announced it. I was also told “ if he commits it’ll be another Chaney situation , he’ll be locked in”. The Vols are the sneaky threat , most are thinking UF. I’m sure there’ll be other sec schools sneaking around the closer we get to bad.

Advertisement
You said nobody can be counted forward and blue shirting have been eliminated.

You find that quote where I said blueshirting had been eliminated.

I'll wait.

And, yes, nobody who is recruited and enters in the fall can be counted forward. I said this in the context of Walker. The rule even says so, in plain English.

Williams is another story.

Maybe you just have me confused with someone else.

I said Miami had never blueshirted anyone, but I didn't say it was "eliminated".

You find that quote where I said blueshirting had been eliminated.

I'll wait.

And, yes, nobody who is recruited and enters in the fall can be counted forward. I said this in the context of Walker. The rule even says so, in plain English.

Williams is another story.

Maybe you just have me confused with someone else.

I said Miami had never blueshirted anyone, but I didn't say it was "eliminated".

Bruh your backtracking and moving the goal post.

Just admit, your wrong. And Walker cant count forward because he tool unofficial visits and he camped at Miami. That is why he counts in the 2020 class.

Advertisement
Bruh your backtracking and moving the goal post.

Just admit, your wrong. And Walker cant count forward because he tool unofficial visits and he camped at Miami. That is why he counts in the 2020 class.
Dude is delusional, like he didn't call everyone an idiot about using 2020-2021 counters in any capacity. Pretty sure he called Ivins an idiot for saying we could, then did the same to anyone who commented along those lines. He obviously knows his stuff, but can't help acting like a slapdick. Some people are little guys in real life and just have to be know it all tough guys online. What can you do...

Dude is delusional, like he didn't call everyone an idiot about using 2020-2021 counters in any capacity. Pretty sure he called Ivins an idiot for saying we could, then did the same to anyone who commented along those lines. He obviously knows his stuff, but can't help acting like a slapdick. Some people are little guys in real life and just have to be know it all tough guys online. What can you do...

I see your in the Air Force. Sorry to hear about the Sergeant who ****ted on the Air Force name this past week. My brother in law is stationed at Minot.

1. QB: ?
2. RB Franklin
3. RB Daniels
4. WR Smith
5. WR George
6. WR Brinson
7. TE Arroyo
8. TE Brantley
9. OT McLaughlin
10. IOL Seymore
11. C Rodriguez
12. DE Ishmael