We have 15 commits, 10 spots left.. who takes them???

you yake Daniels just in case you lose Burns and Harris... this will be burns 4th year and Harris is Draft eligible...dont want no RB out the portal...get me a So fla kid with speed n can develop
I think you can take Brown or Smith and make them legitimate backs like Deejay. I also believe they have a greater upside than Daniels.

Advertisement
Hey man, ya never know haha. Banda & Stroud are putting in work. However you better watch out for Tennessee. Brashard's parents are getting involved in his recruitment though.
Tennesse has become a Kentucky/Vanderbilt type school. SEC doormats and they arent even in the west.

QB - ?
RB - Thad Franklin
RB - Amari Daniels or Katravis Geter
WR - Jacolby George
WR - Romello Brinson
WR - Malik Nabers
WR - Yulkeith Brown or Brashard Smith
TE - Khalil Brantley
TE - Elijah Arroyo
OT - Michael McLaughlin
OG - Laurence Seymore
OC - Ryan Rodriguez

DE - Jabari Ishamel
DE - Sebastian Sagar or Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge or Thomas Davis
DT - Allan Haye
DT - Savion Collins
LB - JaCorey Hammett
LB - Deshawn Troutman
LB - Tyler Johnson
CB - Tim Burns Jr
CB - Malik Curtis
CB - Markevious Brown ?
S - Kamren Kinchens
S - Daymon Davis or Jardin Gilbert

ATH - Chase Smith
K - Andres Borregales

With a 10 win season we could still be in the running to flip a QB like Jalen Milroe or Jake Garcia, & OT's like Caleb Johnson or Savion Byrd may still be in play with a good season.

My personal opinion, taking a 2nd RB is a waste if we're going to take Slot-backs like Smith or Brown.

We probably only take 1 Safety this class, but I would hope we continue to recruit kids like David & Gilbert if they wanted in after seeing us have a good season.

CB is pretty much Markevious Brown or bust at this point, obviously there's still a chance we flip somebody late after having a good season but CB recruiting for us is always a crap shoot. I'd like to see us recruit Tyrell Raby too but I doubt we will.

I'm not buying it with James Williams or Leonard Taylor, even with a good season I think they're headed to SEC country. Would be good to get them, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I put Nabers in there because I hope we take him if he wants in, but realistically speaking we probably won't get him if we land Brinson, but if Brinson goes to UGA then go all out for Nabers. And no I don't believe Jaden Alexis is coming, maybe he does with a good season but I'm doubtful.

Chase Smith is the wildcard, if we're recruiting him at Striker, what's the hold up? Let's get this kid to commit already.
I checked the last few classes. I realized 3 DTs is a must. With Blisset moving to DE and Roberts down 20lbs we technically didn't take a DT last year and lost one from 19. Ford graduates all we have is best miller hunte and Holley.

I'm not as high on Garcia like many are. Not due to talent but mental game.

I checked the last few classes. I realized 3 DTs is a must. With Blisset moving to DE and Roberts down 20lbs we technically didn't take a DT last year and lost one from 19. Ford graduates all we have is best miller hunte and Holley.

Def need the 3...Would love to stick w Moise and have him be one of the 3, but if he isn't he isn't...But need 3 for sure. Good chance NRK ends up inside at 6'6 260 already.

Advertisement
Alexis needs to be priority #1 for us. Hes a game changer and dam sure has to be in the top 5 of any wr in the country. That kid is just plain sick and we need a wr like that.

1.QB - Milroe or Garcia
2. RB - Thad Franklin
3. SLOT/APB: Yulkeith Brown
4. SLOT/APB: Brashard Smith
5. WR - Jacolby George
6. WR - Romello Brinson
7. TE - Elijah Arroyo
8. TE - Kahlil Brantley
9. OT Savion Byrd or transfer OT
10. OT - Michael McLaughlin
11. OG - Laurence Seymore
12. OC - Ryan Rodriguez
13. WDE - Jabari Ishamel
14. DE - Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge or Thomas Davis or Sebastian Sagar
15. DT - Allan Haye
16. DT/SDE - Leonard Taylor
17. ILB - Deshawn Troutman
18. OLB - JaCorey Hammett
19. OLB - Tyler Johnson
20. CB - Tim Burns Jr
21. CB - Malik Curtis
22. CB - Markevious Brown
23. S - Kamren Kinchens
24. ATH/STKR - Chase Smith
25. K - Andres Borregales

QB - ?
RB - Thad Franklin
RB - Amari Daniels or Katravis Geter
WR - Jacolby George
WR - Romello Brinson
WR - Malik Nabers
WR - Yulkeith Brown or Brashard Smith
TE - Kahlil Brantley
TE - Elijah Arroyo
OT - Michael McLaughlin
OG - Laurence Seymore
OC - Ryan Rodriguez

DE - Jabari Ishamel
DE - Sebastian Sagar or Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge or Thomas Davis
DT - Allan Haye
DT - Savion Collins
LB - JaCorey Hammett
LB - Deshawn Troutman
LB - Tyler Johnson
CB - Tim Burns Jr
CB - Malik Curtis
CB - Markevious Brown ?
S - Kamren Kinchens
S - Daymon David or Jardin Gilbert

ATH - Chase Smith
K - Andres Borregales

With a 10 win season we could still be in the running to flip a QB like Jalen Milroe or Jake Garcia, & OT's like Caleb Johnson or Savion Byrd may still be in play with a good season.

My personal opinion, taking a 2nd RB is a waste if we're going to take Slot-backs like Smith or Brown.

We probably only take 1 Safety this class, but I would hope we continue to recruit kids like David & Gilbert if they wanted in after seeing us have a good season.

CB is pretty much Markevious Brown or bust at this point, obviously there's still a chance we flip somebody late after having a good season but CB recruiting for us is always a crap shoot. I'd like to see us recruit Tyrell Raby too but I doubt we will.

I'm not buying it with James Williams or Leonard Taylor, even with a good season I think they're headed to SEC country. Would be good to get them, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I put Nabers in there because I hope we take him if he wants in, but realistically speaking we probably won't get him if we land Brinson, but if Brinson goes to UGA then go all out for Nabers. And no I don't believe Jaden Alexis is coming, maybe he does with a good season but I'm doubtful.

Chase Smith is the wildcard, if we're recruiting him at Striker, what's the hold up? Let's get this kid to commit already.
If you had to pick one, Daniels or Geter?

Advertisement
3 DT's would be great, but Idk who the 3rd DT would be, like I said not buying none of the smoke from Taylor.

And I didn't like Garcia much months ago & still don't now. Lashlee knows better than me, so if we got him I got no problem with it, but I admit I'm very biased when it comes to Southern Cali QB's, they tend to be overrated, have a high bust rate & don't deal with adversity well. Idk if that applies to Garcia, but in my honest opinion I don't see anything spectacular with his arm. But full disclosure I prefer Texas QB's over any.

I'm not worried about QB though, I know once kids see the offense with their own eyes & we win some games we'll have some options on the table that people don't think we have.

All I really care about in this class is landing at least one physically ready to go Corner, that's all I want, just get us a CB that doesn't have to be taught the position from scratch or a kid that doesn't need a redshirt & I'll be happy lol.
They have some others that can be in play. they need a 3rd. I don't even know if that's an option with the lack of depth going into the following season. One man down and you'll be relying on a Freshman in your 2deep. Prob would also target a grad transfer if the 3rd guy isn't right.

And yeah alot if Cali kids are like that though.... I was out there, tons of talent but soft as baby ****. My thing with him is 3 HS in 3 years? Commits to USC day after Bryce Young decommits and flips to bama? Now potentially looking else where due to Miller Moss? Those are red flags to me, I could be wrong thought just my thoughts. My biggest thing besides the physical traits are competitiveness and are you a winner at QB. That carries you a long way. We'll find a QB though whether it's him or someone else.

At CB, absolutely. We need a big time corner. It's tough because the blue bloods always have their choice first but there's definitely still talent out there if the evals are right. I believe that about every single position.

I don't think DE should be more than 1. No need for it when there's other positions in desperate need like CB/RB/DT/OL And next year is loaded at DE

Def need the 3...Would love to stick w Moise and have him be one of the 3, but if he isn't he isn't...But need 3 for sure. Good chance NRK ends up inside at 6'6 260 already.
But yeah I do agree I'd love if Moise was added as a two way depending on class need. I said years ago that Moise was liked alot by staff on DL but LOVED at OG but the board thought I was crazy lol

Most of the class is unknown, no one knows who's going to commit or stick before we've played any games this year.

We could add a bunch of players if we win big or lose/miss a bunch of guys if we have another losing season.

That was just my guess based on how things look now in June, this class could look much different by Nov/Dec.
Not a bad outcome @ all.

But yeah I do agree I'd love if Moise was added as a two way depending on class need. I said years ago that Moise was liked alot by staff on DL but LOVED at OG but the board thought I was crazy lol

What was the final outcome on Moise? Hoping we land that beast

Advertisement

Blisset and Roberts are going to move inside imo. Just give them a year to put on some good weight. Still want 3 DTs regardless

Blisset and Roberts are going to move inside imo. Just give them a year to put on some good weight. Still want 3 DTs regardless
Blissett has been losing weight not adding. He came on campus at 280 and got down to 257. Roberts has been losing weight too. Was apparently like 265 last year but have seen he may be like 250 now.

We seen before players come in to lose weight, then add weight to switch positions. It doesnt make sense to keep those guys on the outside. There exactly what we want at DT. Plus the #s dont make sense

Advertisement
Qb-?
Rb- brown or daniels
Wr- Brinson
Wr- smith
Wr?- Nabers or alexis?
De- Ishmael
De- Davis
DT- Taylor
CB- Brown
S- Kitchens
Ath- smith

i put yulkeith as a rb because ivins said he is a guy the staff thinks can line up at rb so why not recruit as a rb?

I think they are only taking 3 wrs but if nabers or alexis want in I think they make it work.

with walker coming in I don’t think the need for another tackle is as big in this class and also don’t see who they have a realistic shot at right now.

I know taylor might be a pipe dream but he seems to be intent on playing right away and has already said he is 3 & out and I think opportunity is here

my personal opinion on who we should land for the final 10 or 11 spots in this class

QB: Garcia
RB: Daniels
WR: Brinson
WR: B. Smith
DE: Ishmael
DE: T. Davis
DT: Taylor
CB: Marshall and or M. Brown/Chestnut
S: Kinchens
ATH: Chase Smith or Collier

1 goes to Jarrid Williams, if he gets admitted to grad school.

Wtf would anyone want to go to Tennessee? They’ll probably be firing their HC soon.

Exactly. Let's think about this. Every time an unsuccessful SEC school "gets hot" in recruiting, it ends up being money paid for recruits. Ole Miss and Auburn are just the most recent examples.

We know why a kid may like Alabama or Georgia or Florida. But TENNESSEE? Give me a fvckin' break. Tennessee is buying kids, just like they did 200 years ago.

Advertisement
Back