We have 15 commits, 10 spots left.. who takes them???

I'm pretty sure they are trying to work something out so he does not count against an IC.

Uh, wrong answer.

Unless you expect Williams to write a check for $70K, or you think he is going to get a full academic scholarship to grad school 2 months before grad school starts, then he is going to count as an IC. The only question is when.

Spoiler alert, we are out of 2020-2021 ICs.

But, hey, since you're "pretty sure", then why don't you explain this magical loophole, how it works, and why we can't just use it to sign a few dozen more guys. Because, if so, Manny deserves a lifetime contract as both Head Coach and Athletic Director. And he would be my first choice to replace Julio Frenk.

Advertisement
Uh, wrong answer.

Unless you expect Williams to write a check for $70K, or you think he is going to get a full academic scholarship to grad school 2 months before grad school starts, then he is going to count as an IC. The only question is when.

But, hey, since you're "pretty sure", then why don't you explain this magical loophole, how it works, and why we can't just use it to sign a few dozen more guys. Because, if so, Manny deserves a lifetime contract as both Head Coach and Athletic Director. And he would be my first choice to replace Julio Frenk.
I said try, I dont ******* know how they are trying to do it, but they are. It has been talked about on this board so stop trying to be a smart ***.

Advertisement
Uh, wrong answer.

Are you still on the "we can't add anyone else" bandwagon?

Remaining spots in the class:
Qb- Garcia
Rb- none
Wr- brinson
Wr- nabers
ATH- b.smith
OL- best available on Justice board
DE- Ishmael
DT- shoot your shot for Taylor spot
ATH- c.smith
CB- brown
S- kinchens

Advertisement
Qb-?
ATH- Smith or Yul
Wr- Brinson and Alexis
OL-best available
DE- Ishmael...there are also a good bit of DE that UM are in play for
DT- shoot your shot for taylor
OLB- chase Smith
CB- Brown, Green, or Cooper
Striker/safety- Dink Jackson
Safety- Kinchens.....maybe terrion

I said try, I dont ******* know how they are trying to do it, but they are. It has been talked about on this board so stop trying to be a smart ***.

He's going to count as an IC, some way, somehow. They can't "try" not to have him count as an IC. They can do that for the preferred walkon OL, but not for Williams, he is only going to be here for one year.

They can't "try" to get him into the 2020-2021 class. The 2020-2021 class is full. That's the point. You continuing to say it, followed by some weak disclaimer, doesn't make it possible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are you still on the "we can't add anyone else" bandwagon?

Do you read? Do you comprehend?

We don't have any 2020-2021 IC slots left, but we could cannibalize a 2021-2022 slot if we blueshirt Williams. I've said that pretty consistently, and I'm not on any "bandwagon".

Advertisement
He's going to count as an IC, some way, somehow. They can't "try" not to have him count as an IC. They can do that for the preferred walkon OL, but not for Williams, he is only going to be here for one year.

They can't "try" to get him into the 2020-2021 class. The 2020-2021 class is full. That's the point. You continuing to say it, followed by some weak disclaimer, doesn't make it possible.
It's not followed by no weak disclaimer, there is literally a thread, dont ask me which one cause I dont know, that explains how they can grab William's without counting it towards an IC....so again stop trying to sound like a smartass.

Do you read? Do you comprehend?

We don't have any 2020-2021 IC slots left, but we could cannibalize a 2021-2022 slot if we blueshirt Williams. I've said that pretty consistently, and I'm not on any "bandwagon".
Do you really need me to find the threads you flooded with tantrums any time someone mentioned another transfer addition coming in? You were wrong and are still acting like a d hole about it.

QB - ?
RB - Thad Franklin
RB - Amari Daniels or Katravis Geter
WR - Jacolby George
WR - Romello Brinson
WR - Malik Nabers
WR - Yulkeith Brown or Brashard Smith
TE - Kahlil Brantley
TE - Elijah Arroyo
OT - Michael McLaughlin
OG - Laurence Seymore
OC - Ryan Rodriguez

DE - Jabari Ishamel
DE - Sebastian Sagar or Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge or Thomas Davis
DT - Allan Haye
DT - Savion Collins
LB - JaCorey Hammett
LB - Deshawn Troutman
LB - Tyler Johnson
CB - Tim Burns Jr
CB - Malik Curtis
CB - Markevious Brown ?
S - Kamren Kinchens
S - Daymon David or Jardin Gilbert

ATH - Chase Smith
K - Andres Borregales

With a 10 win season we could still be in the running to flip a QB like Jalen Milroe or Jake Garcia, & OT's like Caleb Johnson or Savion Byrd may still be in play with a good season.

My personal opinion, taking a 2nd RB is a waste if we're going to take Slot-backs like Smith or Brown.

We probably only take 1 Safety this class, but I would hope we continue to recruit kids like David & Gilbert if they wanted in after seeing us have a good season.

CB is pretty much Markevious Brown or bust at this point, obviously there's still a chance we flip somebody late after having a good season but CB recruiting for us is always a crap shoot. I'd like to see us recruit Tyrell Raby too but I doubt we will.

I'm not buying it with James Williams or Leonard Taylor, even with a good season I think they're headed to SEC country. Would be good to get them, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I put Nabers in there because I hope we take him if he wants in, but realistically speaking we probably won't get him if we land Brinson, but if Brinson goes to UGA then go all out for Nabers. And no I don't believe Jaden Alexis is coming, maybe he does with a good season but I'm doubtful.

Chase Smith is the wildcard, if we're recruiting him at Striker, what's the hold up? Let's get this kid to commit already.
@Liberty City El
I may have asked you this before but I'm going to ask again. In your opinion what is behind the fact that our CB recruiting is always a crapshoot as you say? We obviously have talent upfront on the DL. We play an aggressive type of defense for the most part with the front always penetrating. With the type of overall talent at CB in South Florida one would think that many talented CBs would find our situation attractive. What is the root of the problem?

Advertisement
Back