We have 15 commits, 10 spots left.. who takes them???

deerob305

Junior
my personal opinion on who we should land for the final 10 or 11 spots in this class

QB: Garcia
RB: Daniels
WR: Brinson
WR: B. Smith
DE: Ishmael
DE: T. Davis
DT: Taylor
CB: Marshall and or M. Brown/Chestnut
S: Kinchens
ATH: Chase Smith or Collier

Advertisement
QB: Garcia or another kid not currently on the radar
WR: Brashard Smith
DE: T. Davis or Sagar
CB: M. Brown
S: Kinchins
S: James Williams (think he's the Avantae of this class)
Wildcard: One of Taylor, Marshall or Collier

Advertisement
Personally like Nabers the most but they’re all good and if Smith is the difference between getting Taylor or not getting Taylor, I’m taking Smith.

If he helps with the palmetto kids I agree. But if Nabers and Brown want in, itd be hard to tell them no. Might have to bring them in as Ath.

my personal opinion on who we should land for the final 10 or 11 spots in this class

QB: Garcia
WR: B. Smith
DE: T. Davis
DT: Taylor
CB: Marshall and or M. Brown/Chestnut
S: Kinchens
ATH: Chase Smith or Collier

we have a shot with Marshall? Havent heard anything with him and UM

Advertisement
QB - ?
RB - Thad Franklin
RB - Amari Daniels or Katravis Geter
WR - Jacolby George
WR - Romello Brinson
WR - Malik Nabers
WR - Yulkeith Brown or Brashard Smith
TE - Khalil Brantley
TE - Elijah Arroyo
OT - Michael McLaughlin
OG - Laurence Seymore
OC - Ryan Rodriguez

DE - Jabari Ishamel
DE - Sebastian Sagar or Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge or Thomas Davis
DT - Allan Haye
DT - Savion Collins
LB - JaCorey Hammett
LB - Deshawn Troutman
LB - Tyler Johnson
CB - Tim Burns Jr
CB - Malik Curtis
CB - Markevious Brown ?
S - Kamren Kinchens
S - Daymon Davis or Jardin Gilbert

ATH - Chase Smith
K - Andres Borregales

With a 10 win season we could still be in the running to flip a QB like Jalen Milroe or Jake Garcia, & OT's like Caleb Johnson or Savion Byrd may still be in play with a good season.

My personal opinion, taking a 2nd RB is a waste if we're going to take Slot-backs like Smith or Brown.

We probably only take 1 Safety this class, but I would hope we continue to recruit kids like David & Gilbert if they wanted in after seeing us have a good season.

CB is pretty much Markevious Brown or bust at this point, obviously there's still a chance we flip somebody late after having a good season but CB recruiting for us is always a crap shoot. I'd like to see us recruit Tyrell Raby too but I doubt we will.

I'm not buying it with James Williams or Leonard Taylor, even with a good season I think they're headed to SEC country. Would be good to get them, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I put Nabers in there because I hope we take him if he wants in, but realistically speaking we probably won't get him if we land Brinson, but if Brinson goes to UGA then go all out for Nabers. And no I don't believe Jaden Alexis is coming, maybe he does with a good season but I'm doubtful.

Chase Smith is the wildcard, if we're recruiting him at Striker, what's the hold up? Let's get this kid to commit already.
Collins sticking is unknown@ this point. Need to find a QB for the class. WR’s will come down to the performance on the field.

• Take an athlete like Yul Brown or B Smith instead of a second RB.
  • Use that counter for a fourth OL (may need another transfer depending on how the tackles develop)
  • Likens needs to see what he's got at QB, make a late run at an elite HS QB if he likes his QB depth, or use the counter for (yes another) transfer QB if he doesn't.
  • Got to land either Brinson or Alexis for South Florida recruiting optics alone, beyond the fact they're ballers
  • C Smith and Ishmael need to be on this team
  • Kinchens or someone else at S

That's 7. Use the last 3 to get the absolute best talent you can regardless of position. Preferably an additional DB, DE and DT form that group. But shoot for the moon.

Advertisement
Hey man, ya never know haha. Banda & Stroud are putting in work. However you better watch out for Tennessee. Brashard's parents are getting involved in his recruitment though.

Wtf would anyone want to go to Tennessee? They’ll probably be firing their HC soon.

I'm hoping the class plans out as such
Qb: Jake Garcia
Rb: Thad Franlin
Wr:Jacolby George, Romello Brinson, Brashard Smith
Te:Elijah Arroyo, Khalil Brantley
Ol: Michael McLaughlin, Laurence Seymoure, Ryan Rodriguez
De: Jabari Ismael
Dt:Allan Hayes, Leonard Taylor, Savion Collins
Lb: Deshaun Troutman, Jacorey Hammett, Tyler Johnson
Cb: Tim Burns, Derrick Edward's, Markevious Brown
S: Kamren Kinchens
Ath: Chase Smith, Yulkeith Brown
K: Andre's Borrgales
And then one more spot for a o lineman to be determined

Advertisement
I'm hoping the class plans out as such
Qb: Jake Garcia
Rb: Thad Franlin
Wr:Jacolby George, Romello Brinson, Brashard Smith
Te:Elijah Arroyo, Khalil Brantley
Ol: Michael McLaughlin, Laurence Seymoure, Ryan Rodriguez
De: Jabari Ismael
Dt:Allan Hayes, Leonard Taylor, Savion Collins
Lb: Deshaun Troutman, Jacorey Hammett, Tyler Johnson
Cb: Tim Burns, Derrick Edward's, Markevious Brown
S: Kamren Kinchens
Ath: Chase Smith, Yulkeith Brown
K: Andre's Borrgales
And then one more spot for a o lineman to be determined
so you dropping Malik Curtis??? naw, we need his speed

I like Brown too but Smith has elite speed. What I would do is take Brown and Smith either can be "RB2" and leave Daniels out of the class.
you yake Daniels just in case you lose Burns and Harris... this will be burns 4th year and Harris is Draft eligible...dont want no RB out the portal...get me a So fla kid with speed n can develop

Advertisement
Back