we got time to kill, how did some of the posters came with

Advertisement
Mine is based on the real life historical Yasuke.

I’m a lifelong Martial Artist, my background is in JKD, Taekwondo & Muay Thai, been doing it since 6 years old, first began my training under Ajarn Dwight Woods who was taught by Dan Inosanto, but have had many other instructors along my journey throughout my life.

I'm just a purple belt practitioner in BJJ, only been training for 4 & half years now.

But I’ve always been heavily inspired & influenced by different people within the world of Martial arts.

The incomparable Dany Bill was probably my biggest influence in life, I got into Muay Thai because of him.

Advertisement
Interestingly enough my Twitter profile pic is much more meaningful...that's what I should have as my avi on CIS...

my first Miami home game which also happened to be my first Miami-FSU game which also happened to be the Kosi comeback game......

usually only able to make away games in the Carolinas/VA but I made it a priority and been planning the family trip to Disney around when Miami-FSU play ever since 🤣

Big Vince rocking the overalls and cowboy boots in Houston. IMO the funniest scene ever in Hard Knocks

Second funniest scene is when Vince and JJ Watt are talking about how much they love food.... back when I lived in the city (Boston) with some buddies (pats fans) we always had an autographed picture of Vince hanging in the kitchen, sort of a Master of Ceremonies, if you will lol

My current avatar is because I am a Sun of the African Diaspora with Yoruba blood paying homage.

My handle refers to the legendary bird (heron) of Kemetic cosmology that according to their creation story is self-created and helped create the world. Obatala played a similar role according to Yoruba traditions. Bennu is a heron, but because it symbolized resurrection, amongst many other things, it has been likened to the Phoenix.

I like the creative influence of both.

Advertisement
Satellite photo of Hurricane Andrew; It’s part of our history in South Florida whether we like it or not. It also represents a destructive force our team needs to be

I actually liked the movie it was definitely different than what we’ve seen but I thought it was solid.

That part. I really liked the movie; simply b/c the movie was more less based off Joker’s origin story from “The Killing Joke.”

Ppl were so used to seeing the finished product of Joker, & not knowing an angle on how he became Joker. There’s different angles, but this is one of my favorite ones.

If DC ever made a true Joker movie, the villain, it would be rated R, fa sho. Movies have made him “family friendly” for the most part, until Nolan pushed the line.

Man; thee best super villain ever. Lol. (sorry, this is my nerd side.) lol

Advertisement
My 'Cane child and spouse's (also a 'Cane) dog...His turnover chain was cut off in the new CIS format. His name is Sebastian.

Fun fact: I was living so rent free in Tetragrammaton Cane's head, they even used it as their avatar for a long while...
Funner fact: @CaneFan79 suffers from projection. My prank of stealing his prized doggie avatar was so classic that he actually PM’d me and begged me to take it down. LOL. I didn’t — for like a year. LMAO. I got receipts …

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back