we got time to kill, how did some of the posters came with

Advertisement
Contrary to popular opinion I did not choose this avi because of Eva Green’s beauty. I selected it because of her sideways stare of incredulity.

It is as if her mind is frozen between the primal urges of fight and flight, unable to choose a path that will avoid her own destruction moments after the image was taken. She’s at a press junket or panel of some kind, clearly a respected position of authority, yet she has heard or witnessed something so bizarre that it has transfixed her gaze and turned the dynamic of the room completely upside-down. For all her powers, the lady is out of control.

That is precisely how I feel nearly every day when reading this site, even after 9 years. I am a mod, yet I am often powerless. I “have a pretty face”, yet no one knows who I am. I am articulate, yet few understand me. I am Eva Green, yet I am anonymous.

(or if it’s easier for you it’s just because she’s pretty)

Advertisement
Advertisement
their avatar, what is the meaning behind some of your avatar. mine is our tug of war powerlifting team that joined a tournament .

it would be interesting on some of you to share if possible.

No lie; a couple nights ago I wanted to create this very thread along w username meaning.

My Avatar is pretty self explanatory. I keep my hoodie down over the bull chit I’ve seen over the years. No sunshine pumper. Lol.

Advertisement
the funny thing is, I don't even really care for arnold too much in the first place. But this pic is such a boss look to it I wanted to go ahead and use it.

I believe this taken on the set of either predator or one of his other semi early films.

Advertisement
I’ve changed mine several times to express my current mood towards the team. I love the canes with all my soul and hate just as much. Literally think I caught Covid because of how distraught I became after UNC drug their goat balls across our face masks. So my avi right now shows how though we are 8-2, it ain’t slip-n-slide worthy. Grow up.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back