we got time to kill, how did some of the posters came with

Advertisement
Hopefully, you all can tell what mine is....I crudely made it in like 5 minutes.

My first pic was when Norvell was having a mental breakdown during our game and I made it right then and there because it made me happy.

It then evolved into me slapping Manny's face over Norvell's during the UNC game because I was sad.

I'd like to go back to just Mike but that depends on the bowl game.

Advertisement
Mine is from the game in Tallahassee in 2015. I was tailgating right behind game day and drinking with some buddies and Clinton Portis came walking down the sidewalk I was parked on . I hopped off the truck and he took pics with everyone and went about his day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tommy ‘Buns’ Brown (DMX) from the movie Belly... if you saw the movie then you know how he got down.

Here’s a quote to give some insight...

Sincere (Nas): “Yo, when's the last time you read anything, man?”

Tommy 'Buns' Brown (DMX): “Never, ************!”

Last edited:
Advertisement
My old one was a news clipping photo and article of my Old Man from the local news paper about his freshman year at UM on the football team. It was so small and I know noone could ever really see it. That was back when my username was FrankTheTank. After they hired Manny after a cup of coffee I decided to do an awful photoshop of the Snake Oil salesmen.

Ever since he was very young, my son had loved sharks...particularly the hammerhead. Admittedly, it’s a fascinating animal. My avi is UM’s school of marine biology’s logo. I respect their teaching and research and devotion to the hammerhead and other marine life.

Advertisement
Back