we got time to kill, how did some of the posters came with

“**** Burglar” This is a fairly old PC gaming handle I used back in 2006.

When I was a younger Marine, one of my Master Sergeants always referred to his beater car as a “**** Burglar” so I adopted the name and it stuck.

In some circles I am also referred to as “Carlos Spicey Weiner” or “Captain Taint” 😎

Merry Christmas you animals!

Semper!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm the boogeyman.
1608920594813.jpeg

The late great Nipsey Hussle. I’m 29 years old, Nipsey has been a favorite of mine since “The Marathon” dropped my freshman year of college in 2010. His death rocked me pretty bad so it’s just homage to him. He still is and will always be one of my favorite artists.
My guy been a fan of his before the passing an hype from Lauren London fans. Bought or downloaded his stuff first day whenever it came out

Advertisement
2Pac and Trump hanging out. It’s provocative - nobody knows what it really means, what the context is, and on the surface you’d think they are polar opposites.

that is my posts are - provocative and unpredictable.

It's a Hurricane site. It's a Hurricane name. It's Hurricane photo.

Actually, I was spying on the site and decided to stay.

Advertisement
Big fan of WWE during the Attitude Era and obviously a major Canes fan. Put the two together and it’s special.

D King is my favorite UM QB ..wasnt old enough to truly appreciate Dorsey..but this kid King even with his limitations, exemplifies everything you want at that position

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back