we got time to kill, how did some of the posters came with

Advertisement
My 61' Buick Invicta bubble top.
Low & Loud...
1961-buick-invicta-bubbletop-1.jpg

Advertisement
@mdpcane put up a pic for Mack Brown after the loss to UNC. I took it to a meme creator and put “who’s your papi Manny?”

All you have to do I say it in Mack Brown’s voice...see if you don’t start laughing.

D King is my favorite UM QB ..wasnt old enough to truly appreciate Dorsey..but this kid King even with his limitations, exemplifies everything you want at that position
Oh buddy...you missed out. Dorsey was a homer run hitter. He threw picks but he was always good for 2 TDs.

Advertisement
Oh buddy...you missed out. Dorsey was a homer run hitter. He threw picks but he was always good for 2 TDs.
I know how he played. I’m old enough to have witnessed it..just not old enough to appreciate his leadership qualities. That’s what I was talking about

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure mine is Rayshawn Jenkins throwing up the U.

No rhyme or reason for the pic - just a good picture of a Cane throwing up the U. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
I grew up in the Baltimore area and mine is the logo for a Baltimore beer called National Bohemian, or Natty Boh for short.
I currently live in Canton and my roof deck faces the beautiful Natty boh tower. Where in Baltimore did you grow up in?

Attachments

• A7D49A4A-B514-4B22-BAA0-0C3E1E14FAE2.jpeg
    A7D49A4A-B514-4B22-BAA0-0C3E1E14FAE2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • F28AFB55-B5EA-45A9-9871-23AAD9D01AF5.jpeg
    F28AFB55-B5EA-45A9-9871-23AAD9D01AF5.jpeg
    715.4 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back