WE GETTING JAQUAN JOHNSON AND TIMMY IRVIN

I gotcha but i just dont want be to blindsided if he does go to Florida. its either Florida or Miami IMO and he is a smart guy so whoever he believes gives im the best opportunity i think he goes. I want him here bad though.

Yep, so don't be surprised if he goes with UF. They're selling him that Matt Elam role, and he likes that. Elam is the starting safety for the Ravens right now too.

I will be very surprised if he went to UF

Have you learned anything following recruiting under this staff? Supposed locks and leans heading elsewhere has become somewhat of a normality.

I still think he ends up at Miami, but wouldn't be surprised at all if he ended up at UF.

Advertisement
What does um have to sell to Jaquan Johnson right now. The answer is nothing. T rob is putting out nfl studs left and right while were here giving up 580 yards to Louisville. He is a florida lean right now and a lot of people know that. Like someone said before it is between florida and miami. Florida has the edge with t rob don't get that confused. We have been waiting on this kids commitment for a while now and we haven't gotten it. That should tell you all you need to know

smh you are going by one persons post about it when it hasnt been said that he is a florida lean

oh and NEG

You just can't sack up and take the truth. JJ is a UF lean as of now, but that can change. We have plenty of time.

As of now? As in right now? As in this exact moment?

What does um have to sell to Jaquan Johnson right now. The answer is nothing. T rob is putting out nfl studs left and right while were here giving up 580 yards to Louisville. He is a florida lean right now and a lot of people know that. Like someone said before it is between florida and miami. Florida has the edge with t rob don't get that confused. We have been waiting on this kids commitment for a while now and we haven't gotten it. That should tell you all you need to know

smh you are going by one persons post about it when it hasnt been said that he is a florida lean

oh and NEG

You just can't sack up and take the truth. JJ is a UF lean as of now, but that can change. We have plenty of time.

Ban this fuggin guy.

Everyone in south florida knows it. Lol you guys think I want jj to go to uf
**** no but everyone has been saying for a couple weeks he is a florida lean I don't give a **** if you neg I'm just letting you what people have been saying and by looking at his little tweet about I need to do what's best for me I would say what's best for him is to go to florida get coaches up by t rob and get drafted in first round. Take off your cane glasses and face reality that he was a HEAVY hurricane lean then that changed to a florida lean. I know everybody assumed he was a cane lock but nobody is a cane lock anymore especially with elite programs in our state battling against us

Oh and for you guys to think that Cronkite is going to change where jj stands right now I would have to say that isn't going to happen considering what a hello of a leader he is and considering how strong of a person he is. Nobody is going to make that decision for him besides himself. Kid is a natural leader. The same goes for Irvin too

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** no but everyone has been saying for a couple weeks he is a florida lean I don't give a **** if you neg I'm just letting you what people have been saying and by looking at his little tweet about I need to do what's best for me I would say what's best for him is to go to florida get coaches up by t rob and get drafted in first round. Take off your cane glasses and face reality that he was a HEAVY hurricane lean then that changed to a florida lean. I know everybody assumed he was a cane lock but nobody is a cane lock anymore especially with elite programs in our state battling against us

But his close were just saying they'd be surprised if he didn't go to UM so I guess everyone means none of his close friends Im guessing. I mean they would no more than almost "Everyone" plus its a gator site what else are the gonna put how much he hated the visit??

Oh and for you guys to think that clarington is going to change where jj stands right now I would have to say that isn't going to happen considering what a hello of a leader he is and considering how strong of a person he is. Nobody is going to make that decision for him besides himself. Kid is a natural leader. The same goes for Irvin too

Must be referring to Cronkrite I assume.

Oh and for you guys to think that clarington is going to change where jj stands right now I would have to say that isn't going to happen considering what a hello of a leader he is and considering how strong of a person he is. Nobody is going to make that decision for him besides himself. Kid is a natural leader. The same goes for Irvin too

Must be referring to Cronkrite I assume.

My mistake I meant cronkrite

Advertisement

But his close were just saying they'd be surprised if he didn't go to UM so I guess everyone means none of his close friends Im guessing. I mean they would no more than almost "Everyone" plus its a gator site what else are the gonna put how much he hated the visit??

I'm just telling you what I has been told from quite A few people I know that are on top of south florida recruiting. Especially when it comes to a legend like him. And when a few others in hear are saying the same thing I knew it couldn't be complete bs. I was shocked when I first heard it too but nothing surprises me anymore in recruiting and I am not setting my self up for failure this year like I did the past two recruiting classes. These kids have a mind of their own and they will do or say whatever they feel like on that particular day so maybe everything I have heard and others have heard about uf is be but just keep it in the back of your mind so you don't set yourself up for complete failure. Because jj's talent and leadership is the type of player that you can build a program around

Pb5cane it means something when everybody expected him to commit either at the spring game or summer and had him penciled into our class
One that really pops into my head is khari Clark the defensive tackle who chumped us for the gators at the beginning of his senior year and it might have been the summer before his senior year

I'm just telling you what I has been told from quite A few people I know that are on top of south florida recruiting. Especially when it comes to a legend like him. And when a few others in hear are saying the same thing I knew it couldn't be complete bs. I was shocked when I first heard it too but nothing surprises me anymore in recruiting and I am not setting my self up for failure this year like I did the past two recruiting classes. These kids have a mind of their own and they will do or say whatever they feel like on that particular day so maybe everything I have heard and others have heard about uf is be but just keep it in the back of your mind so you don't set yourself up for complete failure. Because jj's talent and leadership is the type of player that you can build a program around
Not saying you're wrong but looking at his tweet you can look at it from both ways, into that he may have people chirping in his ear to go to UF or UM and can simply be saying he's doing whats best for him. You're the kid is smart we also have to remember only he and his family might really know where he's headed.

Last edited:
Pb5cane it means something when everybody expected him to commit either at the spring game or summer and had him penciled into our class
One that really pops into my head is khari Clark the defensive tackle who chumped us for the gators at the beginning of his senior year and it might have been the summer before his senior year

It was before his senior year, Khari Clark his vist up there really sold him and him falling inlove with it

Advertisement

oh and NEG

Ban this fuggin guy.

Im no troll buddy. Banned for saying the truth? **** man... I want JJ @ UM. Im not the gator on this board

Advertisement

These kids are smart. IMO only I think part of it is them waiting to see the product on the field. What our D looks like during the 1st part of the season. If we are on point I think the fence goes up.

UF feels good about JJ, whatever that means. That's the only thing I've heard.

He's one of like 2 safeties UF is recruiting and T-Rob is recruiting him personally, they have a good relationship. I still think he goes to Miami though.

everyone in south florida knows it???? funny pete seems to think the opposite too, oh and i love the whats best for him is to go to florida that part made me giggle

Last edited:
UF feels good about JJ, whatever that means. That's the only thing I've heard.

He's one of like 2 safeties UF is recruiting and T-Rob is recruiting him personally, they have a good relationship. I still think he goes to Miami though.

Virtually every kid I can remember that was a UF v UM battle and killa said he thought he would end up at UM is wearing orange and blue.

Advertisement
Back