WE GETTING JAQUAN JOHNSON AND TIMMY IRVIN

Advertisement
212.gif

Advertisement
You can't build a championship team with 1 or 2 top notch players a year...

You have to consistently build a strong roster...and we have not proven that we can get the
top notch players consistently to stack a full roster...

By the time we get more players Dukes class will be gone. and the next excuse is we are too young

BAMA STAY STACKED...as well as others..

We need a Solid class not just Johnson and Irvin...Where the big LBs, DT's, Top notch WRs and RBs
Its april but us last time I checked half our class is already full and I see lots of projects

You have to consistently build a strong roster...and we have not proven that we can get the

By the time we get more players Dukes class will be gone. and the next excuse is we are too young

We need a Solid class not just Johnson and Irvin...Where the big LBs, DT's, Top notch WRs and RBs
Its april but us last time I checked half our class is already full and I see lots of projects

I can't say I disagree with the notion of reloading - but we have had 2-3 classes with top notch talent now. This next class coming in for 2015 should be the competition that pushes those recruits from previous years.

You mention LB. We got perryman in year 1. We got Kirby & McCord & grace & young & Owens. All 4 *
We are stacked at the db positions.
We are stacked at WR.
We are stacked at OL
We are stacked at TE
We are stacked at outside pass rushers.
We have an awesome running back with a little bit of depth.
We lack true starters at DT but we do have a bunch of second/third stringers.
QB is scary this upcoming season but the following season i don't expect an issue.

Last edited:

I can't say I disagree with the notion of reloading - but we have had 2-3 classes with top notch talent now. This next class coming in for 2015 should be the competition that pushes those recruits from previous years.

You mention LB. We got perryman in year 1. We got Kirby & McCord & grace & young & Owens. All 4 *
We are stacked at WR.
We are stacked at OL
We are stacked at TE
QB is scary this upcoming season but the following season i don't expect an issue.

Point being this is Al's make it or break it year for me. The talent is there if not 1 year away. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus yet but if we are sitting here in 2016 I'm gonna have a spaz attack.

Advertisement
4 months ago when Torrance and Scarlett didn't look Miami bound.

"WE GETTING RIDLEY AND BURGESS SO F.U.C.K ALL THAT NOISE"

We are stacked at WR.
We are stacked at OL
We are stacked at TE

I think you have a
1 LB...but your lacking a True MLB, and we hope to GOd that Kirby steps up as well as these true freshman that we are depending on
DBs- yea we solid in the secondary
WR-I will give you that but we should be a little bit more loaded..(call me greedy)
OL-Are we really stacked or just have poor coaching ?
TE- no we are not stacked Walford and ????? maybe Standish?? our other we have 2 Senior TEs
Pass rushers are great

Point is your lacking leadership at key positions QB, LB and DTs...And our OL coaching is subpar not to mention
no body can get with this complex defense...which I still don't understand why we are dealing with a coach that refuses
to simplify things but we are trending upward.

4 months ago when Torrance and Scarlett didn't look Miami bound.

"WE GETTING RIDLEY AND BURGESS SO F.U.C.K ALL THAT NOISE"
This ****. This **** right ****ing here. God****. Canes will now widdle down their expectations when a kid doesn't want to come here... Then they'll act like they weren't Miami caliber and didn't want them anyways.... Nice. That tie tho.

Advertisement
Everyone please stop blaming the coaches for their recruiting efforts. The recruiting landscape has change over the last 20 years. There are more street agents (Example: Genron) that are reaching out to these kids in their families on behalf of the schools. These schools have more dough than you can ever imagine to pay these street agents on behalf of the kids family. Staying home and winning for your city is not the priority for these kids anymore. Lets be honest Miami can not compete with these schools in paying off street agents and do not forget the NCAA is still watching the program like a hawk. Some schools (mostly the SEC) play by different rules that we will never understand. Until Miami starts winning (10+ win season) and/or sending guys to the NFL likes no ones business So. Fla will always be under attack. The State of Miami will continue to be under attack. Kids do not just want to go to Tuscaloosa and Saban/Cristobal are not elite recruiters. When Cristobal was at FIU why was is not able to land top talent recruiting classes. I will let you answer that question. It is easy for any recruiter to recruit when you have a blank check going to these families. Families know the NFL is not guaranteed.

Jaquan Johnson is going to uf
T robs got him locked up

What did he do kidnap him, duct tape him up and hide him somewhere? If JJ goes anywhere else that is just gross negligence on the staffs part. I believe he'll be at UM though.

Advertisement
Also my post is more about THERE ARE NO LOCKS IN RECRUITING then we losing everybody.

Duke-esque recruits are VERY rare.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back