WE GETTING JAQUAN JOHNSON AND TIMMY IRVIN

Dnt get your hopes up about Irvin.

bama scars me their....

his uncle is a SABAN ol time schill..and former staff member @ Bama. Sedrick Irvin......Saban if he wants will pull the Donnell Bennett on that kid.

Advertisement
Bruh the playmaker nephew going anywhere but the U,whew I know we are down but losing this legacy lock!!!

Bruh the playmaker nephew going anywhere but the U,whew I know we are down but losing this legacy lock!!!

I am not sure Michael can guarantee his commit to miami legacy or not
I am not even sure they are that tight

We gonna have to out recruit the other schools for him

I just just remembered that we have Jaquan Newton coming in to play basketball. So now we have a chance to have two Jaquans take us to the glory land.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing about jaquan that worries me is that everyone around him is trying to push him to commit to the point of bothersome but i like our chances

WAIT.

JJ is now a UF lean and someone said Timmy to Bama. Well thats no good. Pete, what's up mang?

Advertisement
W Jordan in the mix JJ and TI will be Canes...all this speculation needs to stop. Also, if UM has a great yr, SBB and Ridley will flip. It's 10 months away. Remember, these kids will see and read about more UM games than Bama games all throughout the season. Personally, I'm not throwing no fit bout these kids right now.

W Jordan in the mix JJ and TI will be Canes...all this speculation needs to stop. Also, if UM has a great yr, SBB and Ridley will flip. It's 10 months away. Remember, these kids will see and read about more UM games than Bama games all throughout the season. Personally, I'm not throwing no fit bout these kids right now.

Lecturing about speculators with alot of speculation....thanks.

Advertisement
JJ is a big Florida lean at the moment... We have work to do.

Elaborate, provide a link, or GTFO.

Jaquan Johnson is the key here. Long thought to be a Florida Gator lock, Johnson surprised us when he through up ‘The U’ in his All-Miami Dade County team picture for the Miami Herald. Did he tip his hand? Time will tell. But he’s as gateway as recruits come. He’s a member of the famed South Florida Express 7 on 7 team with Cole, Davis, Clarrington and so many other key south Florida recuits in this cycle. He was a youth All-American and won two national championships with Irvin. He’ll likely be very influential and if he pledges early and turns to recruiting coordinator, look out. Miami could have a Top-5 class. Oh, he’s also a very good football player built in the mold of a shorter Sean Taylor

http://www.caneinsider.com/?p=12993

Advertisement
Back