WE GETTING JAQUAN JOHNSON AND TIMMY IRVIN

Advertisement
JJ is a big Florida lean at the moment... We have work to do.

Elaborate, provide a link, or GTFO.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/johnson-family-visit-florida/

2 months old with no leader...

I gotcha but i just dont want be to blindsided if he does go to Florida. its either Florida or Miami IMO and he is a smart guy so whoever he believes gives im the best opportunity i think he goes. I want him here bad though.

JJ is a big Florida lean at the moment... We have work to do.

Elaborate, provide a link, or GTFO.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/johnson-family-visit-florida/

2 months old with no leader...

I gotcha but i just dont want be to blindsided if he does go to Florida. its either Florida or Miami IMO and he is a smart guy so whoever he believes gives im the best opportunity i think he goes. I want him here bad though.

Yep, so don't be surprised if he goes with UF. They're selling him that Matt Elam role, and he likes that. Elam is the starting safety for the Ravens right now too.

Yep, so don't be surprised if he goes with UF. They're selling him that Matt Elam role, and he likes that. Elam is the starting safety for the Ravens right now too.

I will be very surprised if he went to UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What does um have to sell to Jaquan Johnson right now. The answer is nothing. T rob is putting out nfl studs left and right while were here giving up 580 yards to Louisville. He is a florida lean right now and a lot of people know that. Like someone said before it is between florida and miami. Florida has the edge with t rob don't get that confused. We have been waiting on this kids commitment for a while now and we haven't gotten it. That should tell you all you need to know

Advertisement
What does um have to sell to Jaquan Johnson right now. The answer is nothing. T rob is putting out nfl studs left and right while were here giving up 580 yards to Louisville. He is a florida lean right now and a lot of people know that. Like someone said before it is between florida and miami. Florida has the edge with t rob don't get that confused. We have been waiting on this kids commitment for a while now and we haven't gotten it. That should tell you all you need to know

smh you are going by one persons post about it when it hasnt been said that he is a florida lean

oh and NEG

smh you are going by one persons post about it when it hasnt been said that he is a florida lean

oh and NEG

You just can't sack up and take the truth. JJ is a UF lean as of now, but that can change. We have plenty of time.

oh and NEG

You just can't sack up and take the truth. JJ is a UF lean as of now, but that can change. We have plenty of time.

Where exactly are you getting that from? I have seen nothing to indicate he is a UF lean.

Advertisement
Back