WE GETTING JAQUAN JOHNSON AND TIMMY IRVIN

UF feels good about JJ, whatever that means. That's the only thing I've heard.

He's one of like 2 safeties UF is recruiting and T-Rob is recruiting him personally, they have a good relationship. I still think he goes to Miami though.

Virtually every kid I can remember that was a UF v UM battle and killa said he thought he would end up at UM is wearing orange and blue.

LOL well I lean on the side of caution more times than not. Never been an insider but I know some people inside the program so whenever they share some things I drop what I can. So even when they feel good I still go with my gut, most coaches feel good about a guy so I don't find that very objective.

Advertisement
I'm no expert so excuse me if these are dumb questions. If we strike out on all of our top DB targets is there a chance we take another RB and let Cronk play in the secondary? Is he considered an elite DB?

HE DID NOT JUST SAY WE HAVE POOR OFFENSIVE LINE COACHING... HAHAHAHAH dude, anything you say is now null and void.
You can't build a championship team with 1 or 2 top notch players a year...

You have to consistently build a strong roster...and we have not proven that we can get the
top notch players consistently to stack a full roster...

By the time we get more players Dukes class will be gone. and the next excuse is we are too young

BAMA STAY STACKED...as well as others..

We need a Solid class not just Johnson and Irvin...Where the big LBs, DT's, Top notch WRs and RBs
Its april but us last time I checked half our class is already full and I see lots of projects

I can't say I disagree with the notion of reloading - but we have had 2-3 classes with top notch talent now. This next class coming in for 2015 should be the competition that pushes those recruits from previous years.

You mention LB. We got perryman in year 1. We got Kirby & McCord & grace & young & Owens. All 4 *
We are stacked at the db positions.
We are stacked at WR.
We are stacked at OL
We are stacked at TE
We are stacked at outside pass rushers.
We have an awesome running back with a little bit of depth.
We lack true starters at DT but we do have a bunch of second/third stringers.
QB is scary this upcoming season but the following season i don't expect an issue.

I think you have a
1 LB...but your lacking a True MLB, and we hope to GOd that Kirby steps up as well as these true freshman that we are depending on
DBs- yea we solid in the secondary
WR-I will give you that but we should be a little bit more loaded..(call me greedy)
OL-Are we really stacked or just have poor coaching ?
TE- no we are not stacked Walford and ????? maybe Standish?? our other we have 2 Senior TEs
Pass rushers are great

Point is your lacking leadership at key positions QB, LB and DTs...And our OL coaching is subpar not to mention
no body can get with this complex defense...which I still don't understand why we are dealing with a coach that refuses
to simplify things but we are trending upward.

HE DID NOT JUST SAY WE HAVE POOR OFFENSIVE LINE COACHING... HAHAHAHAH dude, anything you say is now null and void.
You can't build a championship team with 1 or 2 top notch players a year...

You have to consistently build a strong roster...and we have not proven that we can get the
top notch players consistently to stack a full roster...

By the time we get more players Dukes class will be gone. and the next excuse is we are too young

BAMA STAY STACKED...as well as others..

We need a Solid class not just Johnson and Irvin...Where the big LBs, DT's, Top notch WRs and RBs
Its april but us last time I checked half our class is already full and I see lots of projects

I can't say I disagree with the notion of reloading - but we have had 2-3 classes with top notch talent now. This next class coming in for 2015 should be the competition that pushes those recruits from previous years.

You mention LB. We got perryman in year 1. We got Kirby & McCord & grace & young & Owens. All 4 *
We are stacked at the db positions.
We are stacked at WR.
We are stacked at OL
We are stacked at TE
We are stacked at outside pass rushers.
We have an awesome running back with a little bit of depth.
We lack true starters at DT but we do have a bunch of second/third stringers.
QB is scary this upcoming season but the following season i don't expect an issue.

I think you have a
1 LB...but your lacking a True MLB, and we hope to GOd that Kirby steps up as well as these true freshman that we are depending on
DBs- yea we solid in the secondary
WR-I will give you that but we should be a little bit more loaded..(call me greedy)
OL-Are we really stacked or just have poor coaching ?
TE- no we are not stacked Walford and ????? maybe Standish?? our other we have 2 Senior TEs
Pass rushers are great

Point is your lacking leadership at key positions QB, LB and DTs...And our OL coaching is subpar not to mention
no body can get with this complex defense...which I still don't understand why we are dealing with a coach that refuses
to simplify things but we are trending upward.

Well when you usually get blown up on 3rd & 4th and short then coaching certainly comes into play.

Advertisement
If we lose Jaquan Johnson I'm done with following recruiting for a long, long time. That's not a statement of confidence, it's a statement of disgust that this is even in doubt.

Advertisement
Per Luke Stampini

Miami (Fla.) Killian safety Jaquan Johnson looks to be one of the top targets at the position for the Gators. UF is high on Johnson’s list, but the hometown Miami Hurricanes may have the slight edge at the moment.

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/The-Florida-Gators-2015-Big-Board-DEFENSE-28422189

Stampini is clueless

Then porst something worthwhile to counter what he's saying.

If we lose Jaquan Johnson I'm done with following recruiting for a long, long time. That's not a statement of confidence, it's a statement of disgust that this is even in doubt.

Are you not used to this by now?

Disclaimer: I think we land Johnson.

But it is a major fail by the staff if we miss. Maybe the biggest miss since this shouldn't even be in doubt.

in 50 words or less, why in your opinion is this in doubt?

Advertisement
I think the thing about Jaquan is that he is really out there looking for a school that he would rather go to than Miami. I think that is the only reason he hasn't committed yet, same thing as Patchan. I think his may go down to signing day or him suddenly committing to a school no one expected.

Advertisement
I think the thing about Jaquan is that he is really out there looking for a school that he would rather go to than Miami. I think that is the only reason he hasn't committed yet, same thing as Patchan. I think his may go down to signing day or him suddenly committing to a school no one expected.

seriously? i'll value your opinion as well as you apparently follow UM recruiting, considering Patchan is a UM commit

Whats the difference between JJ and KC and Sony? All are top guys who have their choice of any schoo they want to go to and go through the process pretty much perfectly so they make the right decision

seriously? i'll value your opinion as well as you apparently follow UM recruiting, considering Patchan is a UM commit

Pretty sure he is talking about Patchan's idiot brother

Advertisement
Back