WE GETTING JAQUAN JOHNSON AND TIMMY IRVIN

Most posters here have thrown him under the bus an ran him over by now, I'd still give him one more year. I'll bet against a freshmen QB 95% of the time on the road unless he's like the FSU QB which is rare. I'll be shocked if we do well this year, just starting to get back on our feet now. Anyone who thinks Bama is not going to lose this year with a new QB is high as a kite. I'd say the odds are 1 in one thousand. JMO
You can't build a championship team with 1 or 2 top notch players a year...

You have to consistently build a strong roster...and we have not proven that we can get the
top notch players consistently to stack a full roster...

By the time we get more players Dukes class will be gone. and the next excuse is we are too young

BAMA STAY STACKED...as well as others..

We need a Solid class not just Johnson and Irvin...Where the big LBs, DT's, Top notch WRs and RBs
Its april but us last time I checked half our class is already full and I see lots of projects

I can't say I disagree with the notion of reloading - but we have had 2-3 classes with top notch talent now. This next class coming in for 2015 should be the competition that pushes those recruits from previous years.

You mention LB. We got perryman in year 1. We got Kirby & McCord & grace & young & Owens. All 4 *
We are stacked at the db positions.
We are stacked at WR.
We are stacked at OL
We are stacked at TE
We are stacked at outside pass rushers.
We have an awesome running back with a little bit of depth.
We lack true starters at DT but we do have a bunch of second/third stringers.
QB is scary this upcoming season but the following season i don't expect an issue.

Point being this is Al's make it or break it year for me. The talent is there if not 1 year away. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus yet but if we are sitting here in 2016 I'm gonna have a spaz attack.

Advertisement
Jaquan doesn't want to leave Florida so we have a really good shot. Irvin has alot ppl in his ear and wants to play with jaquan.

Jaqaun just started following T.Rob on Twitter...and tweeted this...

@AuthenticMade_Q: Best decision for me No one else.

Rut roe...

Advertisement
Can't wait for Al, and Coley to unearth their next find, and watch the nut gobblers. Promote them as the next 1st rounders. They will find some kid that just moved to the United States 3 days before NSD, and has yet to take a snap.

Guys on here will like his size, and proclaim the way he one straps his book bag, is swag like. Al will tell this recruit to take a selfie, with no sunshine to get the natives blood flowing.

Will get updates on how Coley just started following John Doe on twitter. From city Morgue High School. Guy will be next Dorsey.

Coley will go off on a Spanish twitter rant and all is cured...#Dale

Can't wait for Al, and Coley to unearth their next find, and watch the nut gobblers. Promote them as the next 1st rounders. They will find some kid that just moved to the United States 3 days before NSD, and has yet to take a snap.

Guys on here will like his size, and proclaim the way he one straps his book bag, is swag like. Al will tell this recruit to take a selfie, with no sunshine to get the natives blood flowing.

Will get updates on how Coley just started following John Doe on twitter. From city Morgue High School. Guy will be next Dorsey.

These down south boys are going to bring us back. I'll take lower rated Bottom of the Map Dade boys all day over those pretenders in PB. Jaquan, Timmy, Cronk -- those are the ones I want.

Jaquan ***** on everyone in town. That kid is a lot like Duke. He's a football player. He'll dominate anywhere you put him. Cronk is hungry. Timmy's last name is Irvin. Give me them instead.

Advertisement
Don't be shocked if neither come. These kids are not made from the same cloth as others in the past.

I think we definetly get Jaquan, I know a few people who are friends with quan and they've told me they'd be surprised if he doesn't end up at Miami.

I don't know if you guys know this but we haven't been relevant in 10 years kids think UM is a joke only reason kids stay is because they wanna be close to family .

golden can't recruit **** and most of the best players that are at UM now would be there regardless of who the coach is.

until golden is gone with his homo bff so someone who can actually coach we will be back.

Advertisement
Some of you need to realize that T Rob and staff probably aren't going to be around at the end of the season. Muschump and company are on a hot, hot seat right now.

Bottom line.....Al needs to deliver this year. Olsen better put on his big boy pants and prep his *** off to get ready for the season

2014 FLORIDA Sked
Sat, Aug 30
vs
Idaho.........Easy W 1-0

Sat, Sept 6
vs
E Michigan .......Easy W 2-0

Sat, Sept 13
vs
Kentucky........Stoops starts to realize UK is a lost cause....possible future D Coord at Miami. 3-0

Sat, Sept 20
@
Alabama.......loss. 3-1

Sat, Oct 4
@
Tennessee.....the Butch Jones dumpster fire continues... 4-1

Sat, Oct 11
vs
LSU......,Les Miles's squad is not as good as past teams....but still beats Muschump...4-2

Sat, Oct 18
vs
Missouri.....Loss 4-3

Sat, Nov 1
vs
Georgia.....Huston Mason needs to step up... 4-4

Sat, Nov 8
@
Vanderbilt.....sorry...no James Franklin 5-4 UFaaaaaaa G wins

Sat, Nov 15
vs
South Carolina....'Ol Ball coach wins again... 5-5......The wheels in Canesville are starting to fall off

Sat, Nov 22
vs
E Kentucky.....seriously.....Eastern Kentucky...they've already played Idaho and Directional Michigan 6-5

Sat, Nov 29
@
Florida State......FSU win...'nuff said. 6-6. Muschump says in the post game he's proud of the team...they're fighters.....and before Monday comes.....Muschamp is fired. Don't be surprised to see Muschump end up at a school like Baylor to be their D Coord. As for UF's new coach....who knows. Wasaayyyy too early candidate...Mike Gundy at OkSU...it would be a tough pull.

Last edited:
I doubt mizzou is as good as last year, Florida probably beats them. I wouldn't be surprised if tennessee is beats them. they are young but they have a lot of talent

Advertisement
Dudes!! I know it, but dedication makes me hopeful. The U's problems are administration (admittance), AD (no vision) , facilities, no stadium, coaching and mediocrity! If nothing else the Admin and AD at Louisville understand what is needed to compete with the big boys. They have the best AD in college sports, ask Herbstreit. Two things if they happen can excel us back to the top. 1. Hire Greg Schiano 2 Get on board with that stadium built by the water! 50k seats and bling!!

Dudes!! I know it, but dedication makes me hopeful. The U's problems are administration (admittance), AD (no vision) , facilities, no stadium, coaching and mediocrity! If nothing else the Admin and AD at Louisville understand what is needed to compete with the big boys. They have the best AD in college sports, ask Herbstreit. Two things if they happen can excel us back to the top. 1. Hire Greg Schiano 2 Get on board with that stadium built by the water! 50k seats and bling!!

Schiano......***** no....only as a DC...not a head coach

You can't build a championship team with 1 or 2 top notch players a year...

You have to consistently build a strong roster...and we have not proven that we can get the
top notch players consistently to stack a full roster...

By the time we get more players Dukes class will be gone. and the next excuse is we are too young

BAMA STAY STACKED...as well as others..

We need a Solid class not just Johnson and Irvin...Where the big LBs, DT's, Top notch WRs and RBs
Its april but us last time I checked half our class is already full and I see lots of projects

just look at the class we just pulled in we are gonna STAY STACKED all day

Advertisement
Back