We are Currently 15th in Total Defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
what's our 3rd & 4th down D ranked?
So u get those areas fixed...3rd downs our interior pass rush was elite for the past 2 years..this year it’s been inconsistent..but unless it’s a Elite upgrade available I wouldn’t fire the DC..but if a elite 4/3 DC shows interest then ya

Advertisement
I know it’s cool to bash the team but how many top 25 defenses has played with absolute atrocious offenses ? That gets no third down conversions which leads to no breaks? This is two years of us having all time bad offenses. It’s kind of a miracle they haven’t said f it or break more than they have.

The D isn’t perfect but I like to see them play with an above average to good offense which would allow them to play to their strengths.

Advertisement
UM is playing better defensively, but not near as good as some want to make out. Pitt was 9/20 on 3rd downs yesterday a problem that has plagued this unit all season.
That’s situational D..Elite defenses get off the field on 3rd downs in the 65% to 70 % Raange or better..but nobody is saying the D is elite..but look at the snaps out LBs have to onn on play game in game out it’s crazy..I expected a drop off from last especially in the first half of the year..this 2nd half I want to see them more consistent in situational ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back