Warren Sapp on Footballville

SAPP SPEAKS THE TRUTH…YEP, HE’S RUDE, OBNOXIOUS AND STR8UP DONT GIVE A FU@K …SO LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM IF YOU MUST…..

REMEMBER WHEN BUTCH CAME IN AND SAID ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY?….EVERYONE (INCLUDING SOME OF THE PLAYERS) HATED HIS GUTS TOO…BUT HE SPOKE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT NEEDED TO HAPPEN AND BACKED IT UP WITH ACTION…THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT WE’RE MISSING HERE….MARIO CALLED IT WHEN HE SAID “SOCIAL MEDIA” HAS DESTROYED THIS PROGRAM

Advertisement
As I said other day “ this team is physically and mentally broken”.On top of that their confidence is shot , they don’t believe they can win and wait for things to go bad. Then pack up shop.
FML. I am traveling to ATL for my boys bachelor party and this stupid game. Hope we play the younger guys more to get some spark.

He said some real **** about starting the kids in football at a later age. Focus on making them intelligent in their early years and let their brains develop. Makes for smarter players. Athletically, you either got it or you don’t. Smart athletes.

He said some real **** about starting the kids in football at a later age. Focus on making them intelligent in their early years and let their brains develop. Makes for smarter players. Athletically, you either got it or you don’t. Smart athletes.
should go for all sports

Advertisement

Disagree, most of those kids are gonna drop out of football by the time they get to middle school anyway...mostly because of these incompetent, Pop Warner Mussolini coaches.

Advertisement
After watching the Coach Hayes The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, I watched Warren Sapp on Footballville talking about the defense and the team as a whole among other topics.

He has an interesting take on the defensive players and coaching. He doesn't hold anything back and is critical of both.

Sapp goes on to say getting 5 stars won't fix the problem. The current problem isn't about talent. They don't play as a team. They play as individuals.

He questions the coaching in the FSU game and overall. Points out the same things Coach Hayes said regarding alignment. Where's the communication and coaching adjustments?

Many have said players have given up at times. Sapp says playing with heart is about hope. If you don't think you can win it's hard for your heart to be in it.

When the team falls behind and the offense can't score, the heart is taken away.

Great episode and very great insight from Sapp

Fvvk Vick and anybody that upholding for that POS dog fighting *** head he can kiss my ***
Vick apologized, served his time, paid his dues, and has gone extra lengths to make amends, has turned his life around, became an upstanding citizen, even becoming an advocate speaking out against animal cruelty, and has done well in his post football career yet idiots like you still want to hold onto a mistake he made 15 years ago. Go f**k yourself.

SAPP SPEAKS THE TRUTH…YEP, HE’S RUDE, OBNOXIOUS AND STR8UP DONT GIVE A FU@K …SO LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM IF YOU MUST…..

REMEMBER WHEN BUTCH CAME IN AND SAID ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY?….EVERYONE (INCLUDING SOME OF THE PLAYERS) HATED HIS GUTS TOO…BUT HE SPOKE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT NEEDED TO HAPPEN AND BACKED IT UP WITH ACTION…THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT WE’RE MISSING HERE….MARIO CALLED IT WHEN HE SAID “SOCIAL MEDIA” HAS DESTROYED THIS PROGRAM
Every program in cfb has players that regularly use social media, yet its a problem when Miami players do what every normal young adult does. Still tripping over yourselves to slurp Mario and excuse the absolute failure he and his staff have been this season. Laughable.

Advertisement
Vick apologized, served his time, paid his dues, and has gone extra lengths to make amends, has turned his life around, became an upstanding citizen, even becoming an advocate speaking out against animal cruelty, and has done well in his post football career yet idiots like you still want to hold onto a mistake he made 15 years ago. Go f**k yourself.
Fvvk Vick and Fvvk you no decent human being fights dogs period he can kiss my *** and you can kiss my *** I beat your *** right now you fvvking peace of **** do not respond to me again Fvvk off.

Come Fvvk with me you coward *** peace of ****

Advertisement
No Cot **** real adult needs someone to tell them fighting dogs is wrong he can kiss my *** you can kiss my *** come find me you fvvking peace of ****.

Any time you animal abusing fvvks want your *** whipping come see me.
C58F9187-2348-4C37-A5E2-1C81B73DB62D.gif

Advertisement
Back