Warren Sapp on Footballville

Advertisement
I apologize to any decent human being reading this post , but these coward *** animal abusing ***** have taken me to the point of no return, anyone of you Vick upholders I want you one on one you coward *** *****

Vick apologized, served his time, paid his dues, and has gone extra lengths to make amends, has turned his life around, became an upstanding citizen, even becoming an advocate speaking out against animal cruelty, and has done well in his post football career yet idiots like you still want to hold onto a mistake he made 15 years ago. Go f**k yourself.
Why don't you come tell me to My face you animal abusing peace of ****

I Beg any of you Vick upholders and animal abusing peace of **** to come find me. I will take a band over this. You are SCUM I'm telling it right to your face come find me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sapp dropping good knowledge there.

To the other weirdo who ain’t banned yet. Lay off the spicy mayo routine

Listened to the whole thing and loved it. The main point I got out of it is I have changed my stance on Steele..He's gotta go. IMMEDIATELY. Him and Gattis need to be shown the door as soon as we are out of bowl game contention which is tomorrow at 7pm more than likely. I was blind for too long when it came to Steele. No more.

Advertisement
Back