VT vs UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
worst performance at home since the last game in the Orange Bowl when we lost to Virginia 48-0. I expected a dogfight tonight, but our dog didn't even show up. This is not heading the right direction.

Golden can't be that stupid to keep dorito after the year right? Here's to hoping......

Advertisement
I don't believe the problem is Golden. I think it is the supporting cast.
I agree, but when or will Golden fire his buddy? That could be Golden's weakness, his buddy could drive him into the ground

The []_[] Is Back;1667884 said:
Completely irrelevant but last time we came out in new unis we lost at home to Va tech with those green helmets and orange jerseys with green letters.
LOL. Someone in the uniform thread earlier tonight said our guys would seriously play better tonight due to the new uniforms. Gotta love our fans.

Advertisement
Game 1 vs Maryland 2011 defense looks exactly the same in game 33 vs Virginia Tech

Ain't that the truth. In fact drive 1. I'll never forget my first reaction. I had never seen anything like it.
Playing 10 yards off the ball and Maryland ran same plays over and over again.

Like I was saying, D'onofrio is garbage and he should be fired immediately.

Miami will never have an elite defense under him.
I thought you defended that tard?

lol i supported him until the WF game then i realized he needed to be fired.

There were a handful of D'onofrio supports on my case last night on CIS b/c I posted that he should be fired.

Advertisement
Anybody notice the offense is the least sophisticated since Nix was here?

Fisch was a huge loss, coley is clueless
I agree on Fisch. People forget how we were expecting our offense to be a juggernaut this year based on how well they played under Fisch last year. Maybe Morris's ankle is a bigger factor than we are acknowledging but this offense has not clicked all year.

Our offensive numbers are better this year.
Mainly because of Duke. Fisch's play calling was questionable but his skills as a QB coach were second to none.

Yeah cuz he made the Jags QBs amazing this year....second to none...please man. I like Fisch too but Morris' numbers were identical to this year. You should look it up.

Now the defense....idk we have some bums who are mentally shot. Tired of naming guys cuz they are canes through and through but ****.

So spoiled, been a cane fan since 1980....so sick and tired of watching players with ZERO heart... As soon as things go wrong we give up...tonight you could physically see it.. Just gave up, no drive no attitude.... You could physically see the quit ..rather than being aggressive the dline got pushed back..
That did not happen before Shannon took the controls....
This defense has zero heart. ZErO!

And you know what ? The crew sails at the speed of the captain....dorito to must go.

Well then maybe his buddy needs to grow a set and step down because he is making his best friend look like a joke.

Advertisement
Golden is gonna blame the fumbles for the D giving up 500 yards to VT. Lets get one thing straight. We have not improved one bit from last season on defense. So put that **** to bed. Beating your chest after savanah st and FAU doesnt count. You clowns never learn. Talent didnt leave those WR drags open, its our inept scheme

He'll blame mental errors...always does. Getting old.

Alonzo Highsmith should never, ever, ever be allowed on the field again. He seems to get worse every week. The past two weeks he has played like he couldn't even start on FAMU's team. How the **** does he whiff so badly on tackles where the ball carrier barely makes a move, yet Highsmith doesn't even so much as get one hand on him when he was right in front of him?? I don't think most players could miss that badly if they tried. ...and it always seems to come on a 3rd down play.

136.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back