VT vs UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisch was a huge loss, coley is clueless
I agree on Fisch. People forget how we were expecting our offense to be a juggernaut this year based on how well they played under Fisch last year. Maybe Morris's ankle is a bigger factor than we are acknowledging but this offense has not clicked all year.

Our offensive numbers are better this year.
Mainly because of Duke. Fisch's play calling was questionable but his skills as a QB coach were second to none.

Yeah cuz he made the Jags QBs amazing this year....second to none...please man. I like Fisch too but Morris' numbers were identical to this year. You should ok it up.

Now the defense....idk we have some bums who are mentally shot. Tired of naming guys cuz they are canes through and through but ****.
I knew someone would bring the Jags up. I should've said a college QB coach.

Advertisement
We all love Al, how the **** do we get him to get a real D-Coord? Dude was his best man, Maybe Al (or some of you connected b@$t@rd$) can get Dorito a job at tulane. or USM... He sucks here

last time I was this ****ed was last year at UVA...both of these games have shown me everything I need to know about Al Golden and DNo...Jason Whitlock was right

Advertisement
Year three and Golden gets his **** blown off in his two biggest games of the year. Guy is a ******* clown and joke. Winning 7 games at Temple shouldn't earn you a spot at the big table.

He offers nothing except an intriguing vocabulary. He's a conman.

Alonzo Highsmith should never, ever, ever be allowed on the field again. He seems to get worse every week. The past two weeks he has played like he couldn't even start on FAMU's team. How the **** does he whiff so badly on tackles where the ball carrier barely makes a move, yet Highsmith doesn't even so much as get one hand on him when he was right in front of him?? I don't think most players could miss that badly if they tried. ...and it always seems to come on a 3rd down play.

It's not secret there are a few guys who always get picked on on 3rd downs. I wonder if guys like Kirby are soo far behind that u can't take a Chance on them. These older players a rent getting it done. And now at 7-2 you are at the cross roads. Where routinely 3 guys are getting killed all game. Top it off your best LB DP is missing tackles and missing reads

The OC probably finds what zone Highsmith is responsible for covering and they tell the qb to throw to that area on the field.

Advertisement
Year three and Golden gets his **** blown off in his two biggest games of the year. Guy is a ****ing clown and joke. Winning 7 games at Temple shouldn't earn you a spot at the big table.

Ouch

Even if you believe this defense doesnt have talent, you mean to tell me Duke has more talent?... you dont need elite talent to stop Virginia Tech. WTF

Even so, D'onofrio is even more to blame for not having the "talent" he does need b/c he cant recruit anyway and hasnt brought in any one since he's been here.

Alonzo Highsmith should never, ever, ever be allowed on the field again. He seems to get worse every week. The past two weeks he has played like he couldn't even start on FAMU's team. How the **** does he whiff so badly on tackles where the ball carrier barely makes a move, yet Highsmith doesn't even so much as get one hand on him when he was right in front of him?? I don't think most players could miss that badly if they tried. ...and it always seems to come on a 3rd down play.

Dood I took a dump that played better defense than he did.....

Advertisement
Year three and Golden gets his **** blown off in his two biggest games of the year. Guy is a ****ing clown and joke. Winning 7 games at Temple shouldn't earn you a spot at the big table.

Again Joe... again... it's a long drawn out process... very similar to how things get done in Washington DC

Wake Forest couldn't throw a ball without it getting picked today...know why? Because FSU actually covered the receivers...novel ******* concept. We on the other hand drop 15 yards off of slow white guys.

I agree on Fisch. People forget how we were expecting our offense to be a juggernaut this year based on how well they played under Fisch last year. Maybe Morris's ankle is a bigger factor than we are acknowledging but this offense has not clicked all year.

Our offensive numbers are better this year.
Mainly because of Duke. Fisch's play calling was questionable but his skills as a QB coach were second to none.

Yeah cuz he made the Jags QBs amazing this year....second to none...please man. I like Fisch too but Morris' numbers were identical to this year. You should ok it up.

Now the defense....idk we have some bums who are mentally shot. Tired of naming guys cuz they are canes through and through but ****.
I knew someone would bring the Jags up. I should've said a college QB coach.

Point I'm making is look at the numbers we were actually slightly worst under Fisch. And Morris has the same percentage as last year. I don't think think Fisch is bad coach. I don't think coley is any worst. The QB they coached has a ceiling of 60% with poor mechanics.

Advertisement
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Like I was saying, D'onofrio is garbage and he should be fired immediately.

Miami will never have an elite defense under him.
I thought you defended that tard?

lol i supported him until the WF game then i realized he needed to be fired.

There were a handful of D'onofrio supports on my case last night on CIS b/c I posted that he should be fired.
I get my posters mixed up, so it may not have been you.

As far as this AJ Highsmith bs goes..... that's a coach issue as well.

D'onofrio has a choice to play Gunter or Burns at safety over Highsmith if he wanted too, but since Highsmith "doesnt make mental errors" he plays starter minutes regardless of how horrible he looks on the field??? smh inexcusable.

D'onofrio is the problem w/ everything wrong w/ this defense.

Even if you believe this defense doesnt have talent, you mean to tell me Duke has more talent?... you dont need elite talent to stop Virginia Tech. WTF

Even so, D'onofrio is even more to blame for not having the "talent" he does need b/c he cant recruit anyway and hasnt brought in any one since he's been here.

+++++ Deadon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back