VT vs UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Navy, can you ask Al if he believes that It was fair that VT wr's were using Harry Potters invisibility cloak on 3rd downs and on drag routes across the middle of the field

Advertisement
Anybody notice the offense is the least sophisticated since Nix was here?

Fisch was a huge loss, coley is clueless
I agree on Fisch. People forget how we were expecting our offense to be a juggernaut this year based on how well they played under Fisch last year. Maybe Morris's ankle is a bigger factor than we are acknowledging but this offense has not clicked all year.

Our offensive numbers are better this year.

I'll give Golden one more year before I get on the fire coach bandwagon but as a head coach you should be able to identify when something is not right. If you have teams having over 500 yards of offense, poor tackling, guys wide open with no pass rushers, etc. you need to change your defensive coordinator. Don't care what you two did at Tenple.

Advertisement
Completely irrelevant but last time we came out in new unis we lost at home to Va tech with those green helmets and orange jerseys with green letters.

This game has nothing to do with miamis offense. 24 points on a night where special teams turned it over twice and defense couldn't stop **** or force a single turnover is about all you can expect against that va tech defense.

Love bud foster. Dudes a savage. Starters back in to not allow a cheap score. That's how you develop a mentality.

Advertisement
Like I was saying, D'onofrio is garbage and he should be fired immediately.

Miami will never have an elite defense under him.

So just 3 more years and we will be ballin with a Cane D again... Its not the scheme, its not the DC, we just need 3 more years of recruiting.... LMAO Bunch of dumb ***** believing that No D had it going on.

Advertisement

I agree on Fisch. People forget how we were expecting our offense to be a juggernaut this year based on how well they played under Fisch last year. Maybe Morris's ankle is a bigger factor than we are acknowledging but this offense has not clicked all year.

Mainly because of Duke. Fisch's play calling was questionable but his skills as a QB coach were second to none.

Assuming this is true, how much of that is a result of the Savannah State game?

First thing Golden needs to do either tonight or tomorrow is call D'onofrio into his office and say it's been nice but this unacceptable. Please pack your bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back