VT vs UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh our offense sucks too. They don't get a pass.

ANY question to Golden needs to be directed about the Defense. And SHARPLY. "You have now given up over 500 yards of offense two weeks in a row, clearly this a seriously problem with this defense, what are you going to do to fix this?"

Why do we make every quarterback look like Aaron Rodgers? Florida St held Tanner Price to 7 completions and 6 INT. He threw for 300+ against us. We let Logan Thomas, who threw for 181 YDS VS MARSHALL and 200 VS WESTERN CAROLINA, THROW FOR NEARLY 400 yds against our "vastly improved" defense??? If Golden doesn't fire No "D" d'nofrio by the seasons end, maybe it's time to give Golden an ultimatum: CUT your DC or leave with him

Advertisement
Anybody notice the offense is the least sophisticated since Nix was here?

Fisch was a huge loss, coley is clueless
I agree on Fisch. People forget how we were expecting our offense to be a juggernaut this year based on how well they played under Fisch last year. Maybe Morris's ankle is a bigger factor than we are acknowledging but this offense has not clicked all year.

Golden is gonna blame the fumbles for the D giving up 500 yards to VT. Lets get one thing straight. We have not improved one bit from last season on defense. So put that **** to bed. Beating your chest after savanah st and FAU doesnt count. You clowns never learn. Talent didnt leave those WR drags open, its our inept scheme

Remember when I said we needed some goons you guys all laughed. If we had GT and Eddie Johnson with experience this would of never happened

Advertisement
Serious question, do they watch film.. The flats are open week after week how do you cover the flats? And coach coley why did you run the same plays on 1st and 2nd down each series of the first half

ANY question to Golden needs to be directed about the Defense. And SHARPLY. "You have now given up over 500 yards of offense two weeks in a row, clearly this a seriously problem with this defense, what are you going to do to fix this?"
Yep. The problems on offense can be fixed. The defense is a hot mess.

Advertisement
I'll be at the post game interview what question do you want me to ask?

If you are serious..... has he considered making changes with the defensive schemes?

yes I'm serious

Is moma duke hurting tonight because of what your team did?

Oh, and please add, "coach up the F-ing D." Dont care how many of the kid's you think are yours which were fathered by Dorito!

Advertisement
We quit again. Pathetic fcking team. Getting pushed around and manhandled and just taking it.

Yeah this game has completely made me lose faith in the direction of the program. It's not because we lost but how we lost. We got not just out coached, but it was a clinic out there.

Seriously wipe your ******. A clinic when our freshman fumbled on back to back plays? There needs to be some changes made. But to say the direction of the program is in question? Get real.

Look, we are in year 3 of this defense and we just gave up 500 yds to a team that has no business putting up that type of numbers at home. The fumbles at the beginning of the game were killers, but not the reason we lost. Our defense continuously made mental error after mental error. Missed assignments and tackles on so many big plays. How many times was a WR or TE or RB open on a third and long? We got out coached plain and simple. That is a terrible terrible sign in year 3 terrible. Yes we have talent issues but this game showed it was more than that. I was really level headed when we got blown out by FSU, but this is much different. It's not that we lost, **** it's not even that we got blown out. It's how a team with an average offense at best out schemed and kept this defense off balance all game, a defense that is our HC's baby.

The offense was nothing special last year either. Got absolutely shut down by every good team we faced. We didn't do that much better against a worse VT defense last year (30 points) even with some good gifts that resulted in great field position.

550 yards, that's the final story
Donofrio should hand in h resignation
This scheme is ****, and his DL recruiting has been ****
All of the mistakes by the O and ST hurt, but our D has not made a stop in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back