Virginia fan absurd comments about Miami

Cool story, bro
C717AB6A-BFB5-4F07-91D9-EC260F884A7B.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes racism is confused with just pure stupidity

I think this is both though

Advertisement
It really is an inclusive and friendly place to live. The town has gone out if it's way to change offensive school names and show the real history of slavery which makes some people upset, so it does exist here as it does everywhere. The police were as much to blame for the outcome of the rally as they allowed assault rifles and torches and stood back and did nothing. So in that sense the town isn't perfect
There's plenty of ways things could have been done differently. If I'm a public official who sees the winds of change and knows that people are upset about a statue, I'm going to find a solution that gets rid of the offensive statue and replaces it with something like a statue honoring local veterans.

I actually like the area. I've wanted to move someplace with cooler weather and four seasons for a long time. That was on my short list along with upstate South Carolina. I really wanted to move before my oldest started high school, but now I'll just wait until the youngest graduates before looking again. Meanwhile, I do love South Florida, so it's not like I'm suffering.

I just really wish all those jackasses who think a statue is something worth killing or dying over would take a step back and get a little perspective.

No, it's not. Stupid comment. UVA is known as a great university and there's nothing wrong with the town.
I'm comfortable saying the majority of the population only knows about Charlottesville from that one incident.

They may know UVA, but that doesn't mean they know the city it's in.

Advertisement
Can’t sell me on Virginia guys. I’m sorry. Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy alive and well there. Museum of the Confederacy is in Richmond, as is the White House of the Confederacy. If you guys think it is a coincidence that the “Unite the Right Rally” was in Charlottesville because it is a liberal, open-minded, and progressive town, you need to pass the dutchie.

Can’t sell me on Virginia guys. I’m sorry. Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy alive and well there. Museum of the Confederacy is in Richmond, as is the White House of the Confederacy. If you guys think it is a coincidence that the “Unite the Right Rally” was in Charlottesville because it is a liberal, open-minded, and progressive town, you need to pass the dutchie.
There's a difference between acknowledging history and your place in it and celebrating an obsolete idea that minimizes the value of human life.

What’s with fans all across the country that think Miami players are all thugs, no different from that penn state fan couple weeks ago
Typical
What’s with fans all across the country that think Miami players are all thugs, no different from that penn state fan couple weeks ago
Typical of these entitled pricks. Racist, arrogant, whiny, and disgusting Hoos never change. If you’ve ever been to one of their games, better wear a raincoat. These guys are like Brett Kavanaugh on steroids. You will have some drunk vomit down your back every time. Bunch of pathetic, alcoholic, entitled, racist ********. I grew up with this crap, and it’s just unbearable to me anymore.

Advertisement
No different than the moron from Penn State. Elitists that don't understand the difference between education and arrogance. I would ask him to open his briefcase. I can guarantee you it's empty. Like every other aspect of his life. Another classic, undereducated wanna be elitist. He hasn't landed a decent job because he has nothing to offer. He looks at Miami and many of other universities and sees kids that would never have gotten a chance without football as future competition and it drives him crazy.

Advertisement
Back