Virginia fan absurd comments about Miami

uva fans, and charlottesville/albermarle county, are wine and cheese limousine liberals that only give two ***** about minorities
The UVA racist POS fan in the OP is a Republiconfederate. You know, the 95% white Confederate "good people" party in 2019 63% white USA. Nothing "Liberal" about the 95%ers and they clearly don't like minorities. Hence 95% white, 5% token "Minority". Love those monuments of fellow racists in Charlottesville.

Advertisement

More than 39 Hate groups in VA?

Wow

And there are 31 in Michigan, 75 in Florida, 83 in California and 47 in New York. It sucks but hate is still part of the fabric of this country. It is not just conservative areas as many would like you to believe, it is all over the country in liberal areas as well as the numbers show. Ignorance knows no boundaries.

One of the, if not the worst tragedies of my lifetime was 9/11. However, the aftermath for a short time seemed to be a very united country where we were all brothers and sisters under a flag or country that no one was ever going to F with again. It didn't seem like it was important for a while the I am a _______ American (nationality first) we were simply Americans. Not sure if others felt the same, but the unity for a while was amazing and showed a glimpse of just how special this country is, and could be. Sad it took such a tragedy to happen, sad we lost the unity.

Advertisement
It is not just conservative areas as many would like you to believe, it is all over the country in liberal areas as well as the numbers show.

Yeah, conservatives/racists live in liberal areas too.

However, the aftermath for a short time seemed to be a very united country where we were all brothers and sisters under a flag or country that no one was ever going to F with again.

We were united until Dubya lied us into a war that cost us of thousands lives and trillions of dollars...but thanks for the revisionist history though.

Last edited:
It just feels nice to be noticed again.. even if only for a week. VT loss nobody even made fun of me or talked noise. THAT irrelevant.

Yeah, conservatives/racists live in liberal areas too.

And liberals in conservative areas, so what's the point? That Charlottesville is predominantly a liberal area like most college towns so it is a fact that racism is a a much more broad issues than political lines? If so, than yes I agree with you. If you are even remotely trying to imply that liberals are not racist, then you are just insane, pure and simple.

We were united until Dubya lied us into a war that cost us of thousands lives and trillions of dollars...but thanks for the revisionist history though.
You're welcome, glad I could educate you. Here is more education for you. It was even more of an issue, the divide, with identity politics. Guess who brought that to the forefront? Need I educate you more? Oh, and I did not bring up GWB, and I am not a fan if you would like to know. But go ahead with your ASSumptions. It is your ASSumptions about people and predisposed beliefs that are part of the issue. Some call it bias, that leads to racism.

Advertisement
Can’t sell me on Virginia guys. I’m sorry. Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy alive and well there. Museum of the Confederacy is in Richmond, as is the White House of the Confederacy. If you guys think it is a coincidence that the “Unite the Right Rally” was in Charlottesville because it is a liberal, open-minded, and progressive town, you need to pass the dutchie.
Dude I lived in Richmond for years, hence my name RVA. Those places you named are located in bastions of liberalism within Richmond City, like where the art museum is on Belvidere... and yes those sons and daughters are out there with their flags and no one pays them any mind. They’re oddities. They mostly aren’t even city people but come from the surrounding areas where It’s more conservative. It’s the same thing with Charlottesville. Sure there are racists in both of places but more than Charlottesville, the City of Richmond is a very progressive city.

Advertisement
They’re mostly not white supremacists there, they definitely were against that stuff in Charlottesville though this guy is representative of a portion of their fan base, but they’re really just a bunch of dorks. My ex-wife went there, believe me... I saw the friends.
:geek:
It’s always ranked one of the top public universities in the country year after year. That said, he should enjoy the team now, because when that coach leaves, they are going to suck again. Much like duke will when DC
leaves.

Advertisement
White nationalism, crackers and racism all in the same post. Interesting. Inclusion, diversity and tolerance. When they go low, we go high. Yep.
Shameful responses to a shameful post. We are better than that.

I agree 100% and the UVA guy was a ignorant racist. As a Miami fan since the 70's I have seen a lot with this team, but many great young men. I love the us against the world, but get ****ed at the thugs because it is generally associated with skin color.

Grew up in Dade and moved north in FL, saw a lot of racism growning up. Met a lot of people of different backgrounds, religions and colors. We are all the same for the most part, just trying to have a good life. To see and hear what my friends have to go through though is shameful. Times have changed, but not enough. However, anyone using racism is just part of the issue, even in retaliation.
Amen

Honestly, I was on the fence about a perception towards us being thugs. This ain't the 80's anymore.

Then Sean Taylor died. And media outlets were saying it was a gang thing, they predicted this would happen, etc.

They all can go to ****. The way they treated ST26 angered me. A lot.

Advertisement
Back