Virginia fan absurd comments about Miami

Advertisement
What’s with fans all across the country that think Miami players are all thugs, no different from that penn state fan couple weeks ago

GIVE IT A REST, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major college football fans ACROSS THE NATION have been hating on Miami, Florida Hurricane football since their 1st national championship. And still extremely dislike the program today.

In other words, this is old BORING news and all that.

Last edited:
This is the cultural conservatism/traditionalism that's had its fingers around the neck of the sport for as long as I can remember. They are lying agenda-driven filth and always have been. That's why the era when Miami was kicking them in the teeth and embarrassing them on national TV year after year were the sport's greatest days.

Yeah. Ali had to deal with the same crap when he was THE GREATEST EVER!

Advertisement
simple answer - racist. One of the things I love about our team...it tends to flush out the closet racists.

AIN'T THAT THE ABSOLUTE truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And dig this too. The VAST MAJORITY of Cornsucker hayseed fans have the exact same MENTALITY as this " University of Virginia " graduate! I think one of the reasons, among others, is because Miami took away a NC that humid night in South Florida. :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

I’ve lived in Oklahoma City since I was a Cane fan in the 80’s. (I did move to Miami to get close to my team) I have experienced the hatred for Miami and its players for years. My son wears Canes swag to school. He catches **** from his OU friends. The hatred is bred into these youngsters. Their dads were scarred by the Canes of the 80’s and 90’s. The images of Highsmith and the boys calling Boz a bytch will never go away. The Canes left a mark all across the NCAA and most haters can’t get past it.

Amen! Bloody amen.

Advertisement
uva fans, and charlottesville/albermarle county, are wine and cheese limousine liberals that only give two ***** about minorities during elections (vt is the redneck demographic). i know this because i'm a minority from the next county over. they love standing up for marginalized communities as long as they don't actually have to interact with the people they allegedly care about. that comment isn't an uncommon sentiment about the black people that they don't like.

uva fans, and charlottesville/albermarle county, are wine and cheese limousine liberals that only give two ***** about minorities during elections (vt is the redneck demographic). i know this because i'm a minority from the next county over. they love standing up for marginalized communities as long as they don't actually have to interact with the people they allegedly care about. that comment isn't an uncommon sentiment about the black people that they don't like.
Just described all white liberals.

What’s with fans all across the country that think Miami players are all thugs, no different from that penn state fan couple weeks ago
They don't. They know it hitting us where it hurts. Easiest way to get a rise out of us. Offensive to most but not quite racist to some. Slick way of N word without saying the N word. Sad really.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can’t sell me on Virginia guys. I’m sorry. Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy alive and well there. Museum of the Confederacy is in Richmond, as is the White House of the Confederacy. If you guys think it is a coincidence that the “Unite the Right Rally” was in Charlottesville because it is a liberal, open-minded, and progressive town, you need to pass the dutchie.
And you claim you're not an ignorant, closed-minded, racist? :hammering-head:

Regardless of labels, there are plenty of people who claim to care about, and advocate for, people who they have no desire to interact with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back