Virginia fan absurd comments about Miami

Advertisement
They’re mostly not white supremacists there, they definitely were against that stuff in Charlottesville though this guy is representative of a portion of their fan base, but they’re really just a bunch of dorks. My ex-wife went there, believe me... I saw the friends.
:geek:
Not sure if they are as dorky as UNC or UiF, but right up there for sure.

Advertisement
In case you forgot racism was a thing.

Ps what kind of a faqqit is like they should aspire to be like our agricultural polytechnic? Like what?

Guarantee a white liberal cuck that thinks all
Blacks need to be told how to act and how to think
I used to work with an older UVA fan who thought this way and he was a 100% white, conservative self-proclaimed Christian...and the UVA liberals I’ve known don’t speak or act this way but go on with your political agenda.

Advertisement
In case you forgot racism was a thing.

Ps what kind of a faqqit is like they should aspire to be like our agricultural polytechnic? Like what?
The UVA fans hate and look down on Virginia Tech as rednecks and less smart people who couldn’t get into UVA so this nerd is saying we’re way below them on the scale of human qualitativeness.

Is Bryce Hall a cracker? Kinda odd this so obvious racist is sending this young black man thoughts and prayers. Being a sore loser and hating another football doesn't make you a racist.

I'm aware that things get painted the way the news wants to present it. It just helped me realize how good we have it down here other than traffic, August, and the occasional hurricane.
It really is an inclusive and friendly place to live. The town has gone out if it's way to change offensive school names and show the real history of slavery which makes some people upset, so it does exist here as it does everywhere. The police were as much to blame for the outcome of the rally as they allowed assault rifles and torches and stood back and did nothing. So in that sense the town isn't perfect

Advertisement
Here's the thing about Miami Football (and even the city)- we elicit bipartisan sourced racism when other fanbases attack us. So this dipsh!t could be a local white supremacist that actually marched with a tiki torch in Charlottesville or it could be some hypocritical liberal social justice warrior alumni too. Neither would really surprise me.

We're often a blacklight that reveals how some people realllllly think when they decide to attack us.

I’ve lived in Oklahoma City since I was a Cane fan in the 80’s. (I did move to Miami to get close to my team) I have experienced the hatred for Miami and its players for years. My son wears Canes swag to school. He catches **** from his OU friends. The hatred is bred into these youngsters. Their dads were scarred by the Canes of the 80’s and 90’s. The images of Highsmith and the boys calling Boz a bytch will never go away. The Canes left a mark all across the NCAA and most haters can’t get past it.

Here's the thing about Miami Football (and even the city)- we elicit bipartisan sourced racism when other fanbases attack us. So this dipsh!t could be a local white supremacist that actually marched with a tiki torch in Charlottesville or it could be some hypocritical liberal social justice warrior alumni too. Neither would really surprise me.

We're often a blacklight that reveals how some people realllllly think when they decide to attack us.
100% right here

Advertisement
This is the typical attitude of entitlement and intellectual superiority prevalent in many older established universities, southern or otherwise. But some of these “Ol South” schools have carried their heritage and traditions and thinking well past their time into the 21 century. This ******* just lays his white privileged thinking right out there, with no understanding of self awareness or insight.Having lived in the Deep South for over a quarter century and then returned to SoFlo it never ceased to amaze me that even blatantly DumbFuk southern schools portrayed themselves with this same entitled superior attitude towards The Canes and UM.Having talked to and watched other schools fans at games and how they seem dumbfounded by the diversity and flavors that swirl around the Rock. Something we as Canes should never take for granted. UVA was also founded by a slave owner, so there’s that, just sayin’. GOCANESNATION🙌🏿

I used to work with an older UVA fan who thought this way and he was a 100% white, conservative self-proclaimed Christian...and the UVA liberals I’ve known don’t speak or act this way but go on with your political agenda.

Cool story, bro

Sounds like the Festus guy who wanted a player with dreads to go “Clean cut.”

1570991120038.jpeg

Advertisement
Back