Virginia fan absurd comments about Miami

Advertisement
The elites in the NY metro area literally schit on the "elites" from Charlottesville lmao. Even Miami elites make these guys look like broke hillbillys.
Different league. They’re elitist on their own southern country level and for the area just like you have a group of elites in Middleburg, VA. NYC elites are in their own league.

No it isn't. You can't be that gullible. Oh wait. Yes you can. Racist folks are usually gullible.

Go Canes!!!!!!
I've already discussed this before. Yes, UVA is a respected school and people generally have a high opinion of it. But most people couldn't tell you where its located. They do know the name Charlottesville from the protests though. Therefore, they think Charlottesville is the epicenter of white supremacism.

But if you really want to defend the UVA fan attacking us, you go right ahead.

Advertisement
You have to realize what an impact Miami had on the college football landscape. The “blue bloods” till this day still hate Miami for what they did to college football. They pass on these falsehoods to their kids also

Exactly bro! TBH I actually think theirs an agenda out against us as fans and the University of Miami. I don't see any other universities and it's fans get the same treatment as us. . They -(GOOD OLE BOYS) hate Miami with a passion , they hate everything about the city , the people , the culture etc. It's bigger than football! Clear as day.

What I find amazing, though I should not be surprised, are the newer Miami fans have no idea this type of sentiment exist.

It has been a long time but when Miami was good you hear a 1000x more of this kind of talk. Even the media got in on the fun.

I promise you if Miami could ever actually get good again social media will be absolutely filled with his stuff from every fan base...not just from some random dude.

Advertisement
These threads all end up the same.

I'm not racist.. you're racist!
No, you're racist!
Cuck
Beta
Snowflake

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but holy **** does butthurt flow around here.

giphy.gif

Stop letting fools affect your life.

So I’m a racist because I’m attacking white nationalists? Btw - I’m white.

As I told someone else, I don't give a sh*t what color you are. You are broad brushing a group of people you know nothing about much like the subject of the OP. How does that make you any better than him?

Categorizing people based on skin color as white nationalist, crackers and racists, although you do not know them, or their beliefs serves no purpose but to further divide people. Again, much like to subject of the OP, so how are you any better than him? Both of you made ignorant comments based on preconceived notions about a person or area based on skin color, you just chose to come out and say it, while he used the words muggers and thugs in an attempt to hide his disdain.

Had you called out the individual, and not an entire group of people, I would have agreed with you (but I think words like cracker servers no good purpose) but you chose to go after an entire city. If you do not see what is wrong in this, we can agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Amen! Bloody amen.

Schools talk about being a brand. Mid 80's though the mid 90's was the most insane brand that college football has ever seen. Jimmy using the Miami Vice theme for football was genius. We redefined the game on and off the field and love us or hate us, you wanted to be us. Still love the pre game victory walks, **** the team was just at a different level and mentality back then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back