View top positive reactors and negative reactors

Advertisement
I think you had a few people above Blake that drove this and most of the BOT members didn’t get involved. But after what’s transpired, the other ones, some of whom are super powerful, are woke. They’re aware and watching now.

Exactly. He’s on the clock. Whether people want to believe it or not.

One word, decisions. Coaching is about making the right decisions at the right time. Both Al Golden and Mark Richt had many great qualities but both failed to make decisions when the right answer was obvious to the fan base.

Let's take a look at some of Manny's decisions

1) Introducing the striker position, despite having years of success without it
2) Terminating Dan Enos after year one, despite it showing that he obviously hired the wrong person

Man, that is scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for reasons.

Now I know you can’t be serious. I mean that’s super weak if that’s all you can come up with.

But let me respond. Your reason number 2, Enos, was a decision anyone would have made. He literally had no choice.

Striker? Seriously? He tweaked the defense. Good coaches, bad coaches, all kinds of coaches, do that stuff all the time. They may not make it a splashy media friendly event, which he is good at, but they do it.

You have to do better than that.

Advertisement
Man, that is scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for reasons.

Now I know you can’t be serious. I mean that’s super weak if that’s all you can come up with.

But let me respond. Your reason number 2, Enos, was a decision anyone would have made. He literally had no choice.

Striker? Seriously? He tweaked the defense. Good coaches, bad coaches, all kinds of coaches, do that stuff all the time. They may not make it a splashy media friendly event, which he is good at, but they do it.

You have to do better than that.

Richt never changed his offense like Manny changed his defense. Golden didn't make the obvious fire. This offseason is literally an example of Manny demonstrating that all he cares about is winning.

Richt never changed his offense like Manny changed his defense. Golden didn't make the obvious fire. This offseason is literally an example of Manny demonstrating that all he cares about is winning.

Ok, I’ll bite.

Plenty of coaches only care about winning, that doesn’t mean they have the requisite skills required to make them successful.

Let’s unpack one horrible losses last year for a moment, and look at what that loss represents. It represents a fundamental inability to understand his team and his team’s psychology, as well a fundamental inability to identify and focus his team on the key factors which lead to success.

Simply put, Manny had no clue going into FIU what his team’s state of mind was, even though he was with them during that period. Not only did he not fundamentally understand the state of his team, he did the exact wrong things leading up to the FIU game. These are fatal flaws for a coach. No coach can be successful with these types of flaws.

And that’s only a very small part of my argument as to why I think he doesn’t have the necessary skill set to be successful. I have much more.

Having said that, I hope to one day be eating these words, and to be telling you “wow, I couldn’t have been more wrong“. My experience tells me that’s not going to be the case, but I’m more than happy to be wrong. In fact that’s about the only hope I have, that I am completely wrong.

Advertisement

1583609608628.png

God hates neggers.

I can’t remember the last time I took the time to be pvssy enough to neg someone other than as a joke a few years ago when pook was serial negging or a mistaken giant manly finger hitting the wrong button. Negging is super pvssy.

You're just outside my Top 5 +rep'rs. You know good takes, brother.

This is a good take.

I think you had a few people above Blake that drove this and most of the BOT members didn’t get involved. But after what’s transpired, the other ones, some of whom are super powerful, are woke. They’re aware and watching now.
They have to stop listening to past players about who they should hire. Just hire the right type of savage that will recruit with the best of them....and give that person money to play with to hire an insane staff. Someone who doesn't have pride or ego and is a modern day savage on the field and off it.

Advertisement
They have to stop listening to past players about who they should hire. Just hire the right type of savage that will recruit with the best of them....and give that person money to play with to hire an insane staff. Someone who doesn't have pride or ego and is a modern day savage on the field and off it.

Savages have tons of pride and ego. There is no successful coach that didn’t have a ton of pride and a huge ego.

Manny is making decisions and acting like a winner. Manny's swagger is a result of his confidence in himself and his coaching staff. As far as Manny haters go, they will be eating lots of crow come end of season.

I won't be eating any at the end of this season, since I already stated even corch Manny can't lose to any of the scrubs on our schedule, with this much talent and a Heisman candidate. The following season we will be back to sucking.

Advertisement
Man, just checked mines. Blessed not to have many haters, and have very few down votes, except for those w “Richt” in their name. Lol.

But seriously appreciate all ya’ll, even the slurp durps, b/c it all provides content.

But special shout out to my day 1’s & 2’s:
@dsddcane
@10cane
@AtrainCane
@KWConch
@jkh305
@JD08
@Manolo Montana
@Ecush
@Dr.L.ThugU
@OriginalGatorHater
@Dwinstitles
@RVACane
@djnellz
@TpaBayFlyFisher
@Sigma_Cane_7
@reg
@orange&green84
@OrangeBowlMagic
@TRick72
@Liberty City El
@423Hurricane
@clarkyboy_21
@Cribby
@LustNCanes
@Canes Brotherhood
@caneinorlando
@TruCane81
@mdpcane
@g8rh8rMD
@duke4heisman
@NicKane
@Tetragrammaton Cane
@SinisterCane
@3rd-43
@hurricane94
@BS85
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes
@Unsider
@1LuvCane
@305to954
@JBCanes-NC
@The Franchise
@brock
@dk72
@jw410
@305_separatist
@South Side Chi Cane

Man, I’m just free styling off the top of the dome, and I probably missed several that I chop it up w on a daily, and if I did, pls don’t take offense...... your boy is on 3 hrs of sleep w a grip of tequila in his stomach, so my cognitive skills r a little impaired still. Lol.

I’m not a social media guy, but I f’s w the site heavy b/c of all u mofos. I been stop f’ing w BR, Rivals, etc. Fck their content & posters (no offense if some of ya’ll f w them).

Kudos to @Andrew @DMoney @Stefan Adams @IndayArtHauz @OBLIVION @Lance Roffers @SFbayCane and the sqqqqqquad for keepin this joint active.

And Lastly free my guys @nystateofmind & @Mklein:
Yeah they were trolls, but if they made the off season go by quick, and u got a chance to just talk sports, they both knew their chit.

Now let’s get this Coastal Chip this yr, and if u see me go off during the season b/c we fail to meet this minimum requirement, it’s only b/c of my passion for this team, despite it’s **** poor management.

Savages have tons of pride and ego. There is no successful coach that didn’t have a ton of pride and a huge ego.
I mean like being able to view your other coaches opinions if they are valid. Some guys are high and mighty like my man from last chance U......like that sort of personality of being perfect don't work. That's my opinion on it

Advertisement
Back