View top positive reactors and negative reactors

v87vGOWcaM1oc.gif

Advertisement
That's not true. Manny is bringing swagger back to Miami.
Lol. You've stated that I’ll owe Manny a big apology for calling him a coRch essentially when he’s parading with a Natty down Biscayne Blvd. Do you feel that Manny’s swagger factor is what will make us rise above the others?

More interestingly, do you believe that @Dwinstitles and @OriginalGatorHater will eventually bow at the alter of Corchery too? Will their bellies be filled with lots of crow?

Lol. You've stated that I’ll owe Manny a big apology for calling him a coRch essentially when he’s parading with a Natty down Biscayne Blvd. Do you feel that Manny’s swagger factor is what will make us rise above the others?

More interestingly, do you believe that @Dwinstitles and @OriginalGatorHater will eventually bow at the alter of Corchery too? Will their bellies be filled with lots of crow?

Manny is making decisions and acting like a winner. Manny's swagger is a result of his confidence in himself and his coaching staff. As far as Manny haters go, they will be eating lots of crow come end of season.

Advertisement
Manny is making decisions and acting like a winner. Manny's swagger is a result of his confidence in himself and his coaching staff. As far as Manny haters go, they will be eating lots of crow come end of season.

I know you don’t actually believe this, but since you’re going into full troll mode, defend your position, please.

Exactly what leads you to believe that Manny is turning this around? What facts are you in possession of, what insights can you enlighten us with, to defend your unquestioning confidence?

Anyone here can make a solid reasoned argument as to why he most likely will fail. There’s ample evidence. It just depends what evidence you want to go with. Last year’s results. Recruiting. Roster management. I could go on and on. Even people that are positive people like myself, are just not seeing it. The best we can do is hope somehow we are wrong despite all the evidence. It would be the first time I’ve been wrong with this amount of evidence. But I guess you can hold out hope for that.

I want to know what your position is. Talk me into Manny being the right guy.

Advertisement

A corch is a corch man....I have seen enough to know Manny can't coach. I knew this before he was hired.....guys that can't coach u can see quick man. It's like the joker in dark knight when looking at the Asian guy on TV.....u just know man. I know a corch and this guy is it...he used the chain and hype to get the job and trick the fan base. He's an off season hype guy......as of right now it's fact....can it change? Anything's possible but I believe in what I have seen throughout the years here in regards to MD.

A corch is a corch man....I have seen enough to know Manny can't coach. I knew this before he was hired.....guys that can't coach u can see quick man. It's like the joker in dark knight when looking at the Asian guy on TV.....u just know man. I know a corch and this guy is it...he used the chain and hype to get the job and trick the fan base. He's an off season hype guy......as of right now it's fact....can it change? Anything's possible but I believe in what I have seen throughout the years here in regards to MD.
So what you’re saying to bAndrew is “yeah... that’s a no for me, dawg”.

If Manny loses to Temple, Andrew will be stuck with no way out.

You’re getting your reasons all mixed up. He used the chain, as defensive coordinator years before anybody even thought of him being the coach here, and it was effective the first couple of years just as a little motivation tool. Nobody was tricked by a 10 karat gold chain enough to use that as a reason for making them coach. That’s insane. Nobody’s actually that dumb.

He got hired because Blake is an idiot and convinced himself that this guy was the answer. Probably because it required very little thought and effort, or maybe Blake just made a really bad judgment call. He should have followed a logical and step wise process that everyone should follow when they hire. Anytime you try to take shortcuts you always end up losing when you hire. But it had nothing to do with the chain.

Advertisement
I rarely get any negative reactions.
Shoutout to @RVACane, @Rellyrell, @1LuvCane, @Liberty City El @CaneTheGaytors, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and @OriginalGatorHater IMO the coolest mfers on here.
A special shoutout to @Patreek, my biggest hater on here, hating like one of my ex ******* the now banned Ernestine T. Asshat.
@Mel Bernstein came in third for the most negative votes but, aye, it is what it is and we are cool now. Some strange reason, @RVACane you're 4th place on negative votes but you've only downvoted me 3 times and I highly doubt it was on a disagreement, probably something sad I have said.
Oh and @hughhoney what's crackin? Lol

I rarely get any negative reactions.
Shoutout to @RVACane, @Rellyrell, @1LuvCane, @Liberty City El @CaneTheGaytors, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and @OriginalGatorHater IMO the coolest mfers on here.
A special shoutout to @Patreek, my biggest hater on here, hating like one of my ex ******* the now banned Ernestine T. Asshat.
@Mel Bernstein came in third for the most negative votes but, aye, it is what it is and we are cool now. Some strange reason, @RVACane you're 4th place on negative votes but you've only downvoted me 3 times and I highly doubt it was on a disagreement, probably something sad I have said.
Oh and @hughhoney what's crackin? Lol
You are 11 for upvotes and 9 for downvotes with 3. It was from ions ago when you and DrewNY1 were fighting with me over Jews, Israel or whatever it was.

Advertisement
I know you don’t actually believe this, but since you’re going into full troll mode, defend your position, please.

Exactly what leads you to believe that Manny is turning this around? What facts are you in possession of, what insights can you enlighten us with, to defend your unquestioning confidence?

Anyone here can make a solid reasoned argument as to why he most likely will fail. There’s ample evidence. It just depends what evidence you want to go with. Last year’s results. Recruiting. Roster management. I could go on and on. Even people that are positive people like myself, are just not seeing it. The best we can do is hope somehow we are wrong despite all the evidence. It would be the first time I’ve been wrong with this amount of evidence. But I guess you can hold out hope for that.

I want to know what your position is. Talk me into Manny being the right guy.

One word, decisions. Coaching is about making the right decisions at the right time. Both Al Golden and Mark Richt had many great qualities but both failed to make decisions when the right answer was obvious to the fan base.

Let's take a look at some of Manny's decisions

1) Introducing the striker position, despite having years of success without it
2) Terminating Dan Enos after year one, despite it showing that he obviously hired the wrong person

You’re getting your reasons all mixed up. He used the chain, as defensive coordinator years before anybody even thought of him being the coach here, and it was effective the first couple of years just as a little motivation tool. Nobody was tricked by a 10 karat gold chain enough to use that as a reason for making them coach. That’s insane. Nobody’s actually that dumb.

He got hired because Blake is an idiot and convinced himself that this guy was the answer. Probably because it required very little thought and effort, or maybe Blake just made a really bad judgment call. He should have followed a logical and step wise process that everyone should follow when they hire. Anytime you try to take shortcuts you always end up losing when you hire. But it had nothing to do with the chain.
Yea I don't think he got hired because of the chain but UMs upper brass they hire people based on $$$. What brings them money and to me Manny was perfect for that. They didn't think he would be this bad obviously....only few fans knew he would be this bad. I agree I blame Blake but I'm sure people above Blake wanted the hire.

Yea I don't think he got hired because of the chain but UMs upper brass they hire people based on $$$. What brings them money and to me Manny was perfect for that. They didn't think he would be this bad obviously....only few fans knew he would be this bad. I agree I blame Blake but I'm sure people above Blake wanted the hire.
I think you had a few people above Blake that drove this and most of the BOT members didn’t get involved. But after what’s transpired, the other ones, some of whom are super powerful, are woke. They’re aware and watching now.

One word, decisions. Coaching is about making the right decisions at the right time. Both Al Golden and Mark Richt had many great qualities but both failed to make decisions when the right answer was obvious to the fan base.

Let's take a look at some of Manny's decisions

1) Introducing the striker position, despite having years of success without it
2) Terminating Dan Enos after year one, despite it showing that he obviously hired the wrong person
Serious question. I am good with the changes on offense. How do you feel about Manny leaving the defensive coaches in tact?

Advertisement
Back