View top positive reactors and negative reactors

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Your one of the homies too! You know I fvcks with you my bro. I just was posting the 6 guys that have given me the most likes according to that chart in the profile.
While you’re up on the wee hours of the morning “debating” with any and all slurpers, my old *** is getting my beauty sleep. But you know I love ya OGH!

Nobody has given me more than 5 downvotes and that guy, I have no idea who he is. I also don’t neg people much either. If I disagree with a post, I’ll usually quote it and give a reason for disagreeing. You know, like an adult

Nobody has given me more than 5 downvotes and that guy, I have no idea who he is. I also don’t neg people much either. If I disagree with a post, I’ll usually quote it and give a reason for disagreeing. You know, like an adult
You just haven't had a stalker yet. My worst reasonable poster is @Tetragrammaton Cane with 9 negatives and 103 positives. My stalker is 65 negatives, 0 positive. He doesn't know how to use his words.

Advertisement
I still want to know what @Hemsleysalmons big changes to the board were last year. @DMoney any idea what that dude was talking about? Did he try to purchase the sight from you guys? He hasn't been back in a long time. That dude was a @caneinorlando fan boy bigtime!

8/26 is the day things change here. Money talks, ***** walks. Interpret as you wish.

You may find out after 8/24 what I mean. Think Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Google and many other equities I own as well as a sizable investment in several very rewarding ETFs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back