View top positive reactors and negative reactors

Right back at ya

4FA0D288-DC6E-45EB-99FB-84D8F7106B32.gif

Advertisement
Reg missed his calling. His wit and sense of humor in his stories is absolutely hilarious. I’ll never forget the story he shared about riding around trailerhassee with his Dad.
I really appreciate it, my man. Life can be a complicated b'itch if we let it. Since I plan on living a long time, I simply try to find humor in every aspect of life so that I can at least enjoy it.

@OriginalGatorHater not a problem. if you say so but its obvious you don't read the board enough. with that being said, I will hold from my information from now on. I probably should not have posted anything on King and Lashlee....silly me...I'll wait for your buddy tetragrammaton to post the insider information. I'll keep it to myself and the friends of mine in real life who post of this board also.

This is great news. It will be nice not having to read your porsts.

First, I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for bussing sheets about 38 years ago. Mom, thank you for being fertile; pops, thanks for not shooting blanks. You both raised a **** of a son!

To the sperm that I outraced to be here, you gotta be quicker than that. If you ain't first, you're last!

To Tyler, my kindergarten classmate, I know you stole my PnJ sandwich 33 years ago, mother****a. Just admit that s'hit. We've all done things that we are not proud of. For instance, when I f'ucked your wife last week, that revenge p'ussy felt so good, but I am not proud of that s'hit.

To my son Austin, my wife, and my other 2 beautiful kids,... We made it! Austin, there is no me, without you. You all complete me. Austin, I see you, boy! You're my guy. Babe, aka wife, aka beautiful queen, thank you for giving me a son. Family, I love you all equally and would not trade any of you, especially you Austin.

Last, but **** sure not least,......big ups and much love to my Top 15 positive reactors (listed below, in order). U guys believed in me when it wasn't popular to do so. When I first joined this site back in 2014, I was just a scared little b'itch, worried about what people would think of posting prowess, worried if people understand me, worried if the real Dan Sileo would love me as much as I love him, worried if @Andrew would be able to see how long I stare at, and blow up all of the booty pics/gifs.......yep, I was just a fearful, scared little b'itch. Fast forward to the present day, I'm still a scared little b'itch, but now I'm brave enough to admit it. I owe it all to you guys. I came here hoping that I could gain just 1 friend so that I could have two in my life. Instead, I gained 15 brothers.

1. @423Hurricane
2. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes
3. @g8rh8rMD
4. @keyseasy
5. @toolbox
6. @clarkyboy_21
7. @canesthing3
8. @Rellyrell
9. @Liberty City El
10. @RVACane
11. @CaneTheGaytors
12. @TRick72
13. @caneinorlando
14. @The Franchise
15. @hurricane94

The orchestra music started playing before you finished paragraph 1. Producer cut to commercial midway through paragraph 2.

Security removed an emotional, drunk, and naked Reg just before he started on paragraph 7....

Advertisement
My top negative reactor has given me more negatives than ALL the rest of the board combined :giggle:

Well....As I've always said.....*** em if they can't take a joke

But to him specifically... My feelings about you haven't changed:love:......So Cheers! and please...
shoot yourself.gif

Last edited:
The orchestra music started playing before you finished paragraph 1. Producer cut to commercial midway through paragraph 2.

Security removed an emotional, drunk, and naked Reg just before he started on paragraph 7....
They don't have orchestra's at Hall of Fame ceremonies. That s'hit is at the Oscars.

Advertisement
Too many people just afraid to downvote the admin, I’m #2 with 16 over nine years? Come on. Happy to hold down that spot though.

First, I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for bussing sheets about 38 years ago. Mom, thank you for being fertile; pops, thanks for not shooting blanks. You both raised a **** of a son!

To the sperm that I outraced to be here, you gotta be quicker than that. If you ain't first, you're last!

To Tyler, my kindergarten classmate, I know you stole my PnJ sandwich 33 years ago, mother****a. Just admit that s'hit. We've all done things that we are not proud of. For instance, when I f'ucked your wife last week, that revenge p'ussy felt so good, but I am not proud of that s'hit.

To my son Austin, my wife, and my other 2 beautiful kids,... We made it! Austin, there is no me, without you. You all complete me. Austin, I see you, boy! You're my guy. Babe, aka wife, aka beautiful queen, thank you for giving me a son. Family, I love you all equally and would not trade any of you, especially you Austin.

Last, but **** sure not least,......big ups and much love to my Top 15 positive reactors (listed below, in order). U guys believed in me when it wasn't popular to do so. When I first joined this site back in 2014, I was just a scared little b'itch, worried about what people would think of posting prowess, worried if people understand me, worried if the real Dan Sileo would love me as much as I love him, worried if @Andrew would be able to see how long I stare at, and blow up all of the booty pics/gifs.......yep, I was just a fearful, scared little b'itch. Fast forward to the present day, I'm still a scared little b'itch, but now I'm brave enough to admit it. I owe it all to you guys. I came here hoping that I could gain just 1 friend so that I could have two in my life. Instead, I gained 15 brothers.

1. @423Hurricane
2. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes
3. @g8rh8rMD
4. @keyseasy
5. @toolbox
6. @clarkyboy_21
7. @canesthing3
8. @Rellyrell
9. @Liberty City El
10. @RVACane
11. @CaneTheGaytors
12. @TRick72
13. @caneinorlando
14. @The Franchise
15. @hurricane94
#13??....with the @The Franchise nipping at my heels??...I want a recount....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too many people just afraid to downvote the admin, I’m #2 with 16 over nine years? Come on. Happy to hold down that spot though.
Don't let the discourage you. Hang in there man, with extra effort and hard work you could easily be #1

Advertisement
Back