View top positive reactors and negative reactors

Can you create one for biggest positive voters and biggest negative voters on the board? Both overall and as a % of votes that they cast.
@OBLIVION , since @Andrew is either hanging out at the water cooler again or out on his flotilla at Troll Island picking up more dreck to flood the board with for clicks, what do you think - how about a list of top 20 positive voters and top 20 negative voters???

Last edited:
Advertisement
@OBLIVION , since Androol is either hanging out at the water cooler again or out on his flotilla at Troll Island picking up more dreck to flood the board with for clicks, what do you think - how about a list of top 20 positive voters and top 20 negative voters???
Those statistics aren't available to me.

Am I starter? Tell me starting five at least I don't want to run point though.

Man, I didn’t even check. Lol. I was just naming off the homies where we have great dialogue, crack jokes, ninjas who know their chit and bring content to this board, that I’ve been f’ing w for a minute.

What God hates even more than that is upvoting a poster strictly because they're your butt buddy. This forum is filled with cliques & factions, and rarely do you see individuals who are objective & unbiased. There's literally nothing more worthless than that
I agree with you, but didn't upvote your post because I don't really want you to think I want to be your butt buddy.

Advertisement
Man, I didn’t even check. Lol. I was just naming off the homies where we have great dialogue, crack jokes, ninjas who know their chit and bring content to this board, that I’ve been f’ing w for a minute.
It's funny if you notice some of the screen shots. You were spot on with your list...
It reflects mine to the "T".

I agree with you, but didn't upvote your post because I don't really want you to think I want to be your butt buddy.

Thank you for that, but at the end of the day, we are what we repeatedly do.

@re

@Rellyrell lol at having Tetragrammaton Cane. he don't bring ****tzz to the board except downvotes to a lot of people. obviously you don't read the the board. I guess I will stop breaking news and telling y'all some insider.insider.....and fcking insider INSIDER information. I''ll stay butt hurt and hold all my info to myself from now on......

Advertisement
I mean like being able to view your other coaches opinions if they are valid. Some guys are high and mighty like my man from last chance U......like that sort of personality of being perfect don't work. That's my opinion on it

I hear what you’re saying. There’s several ways of looking at it, and every situation is not exactly the same

Advertisement
Advertisement
@re

@Rellyrell lol at having Tetragrammaton Cane. he don't bring ****tzz to the board except downvotes to a lot of people. obviously you don't read the the board. I guess I will stop breaking news and telling y'all some insider.insider.....and fcking insider INSIDER information. I''ll stay butt hurt and hold all my info to myself from now on......

Lol. My fault my g. I told u don’t be mad if I forgot someone, it was nothing personal. I know I forgot hella ppl who I f’s w, including you.
Tet ain’t never had problems w me; But going through the threads, I guess he downvotes a lot of folks. Lol.

Edit: Hol’ up ****......U downvoted me??!! Lol.

@re

How could the site ever function without you popping into threads telling people "there already is a thread about this"? @Tetragrammaton Cane brings a **** of a lot more to the board than you do.

How could the site ever function without you popping into threads telling people "there already is a thread about this"? @Tetragrammaton Cane brings a **** of a lot more to the board than you do.
Yea OGH... I would like Tetra as well if it wasn't that he has negged me at a 89% clip.
One thing that he and I always agree on is that we benefit by having a strong and winning FSU on our schedule, and we were always a powerhouse when they were too. Also I've read his posts where he shows good football acumen. He just has attitude issues IMO.

Advertisement
Back