View top positive reactors and negative reactors

Advertisement
Man, just checked mines. Blessed not to have many haters, and have very few down votes, except for those w “Richt” in their name. Lol.

But seriously appreciate all ya’ll, even the slurp durps, b/c it all provides content.

But special shout out to my day 1’s & 2’s:
@dsddcane
@10cane
@AtrainCane
@KWConch
@jkh305
@JD08
@Manolo Montana
@Ecush
@Dr.L.ThugU
@OriginalGatorHater
@Dwinstitles
@RVACane
@djnellz
@TpaBayFlyFisher
@Sigma_Cane_7
@reg
@orange&green84
@OrangeBowlMagic
@TRick72
@Liberty City El
@423Hurricane
@clarkyboy_21
@Cribby
@LustNCanes
@Canes Brotherhood
@caneinorlando
@TruCane81
@mdpcane
@g8rh8rMD
@duke4heisman
@NicKane
@Tetragrammaton Cane
@SinisterCane
@3rd-43
@hurricane94
@BS85
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes
@Unsider
@1LuvCane
@305to954
@JBCanes-NC
@The Franchise
@brock
@dk72
@jw410
@305_separatist
@South Side Chi Cane

Man, I’m just free styling off the top of the dome, and I probably missed several that I chop it up w on a daily, and if I did, pls don’t take offense...... your boy is on 3 hrs of sleep w a grip of tequila in his stomach, so my cognitive skills r a little impaired still. Lol.

I’m not a social media guy, but I f’s w the site heavy b/c of all u mofos. I been stop f’ing w BR, Rivals, etc. Fck their content & posters (no offense if some of ya’ll f w them).

Kudos to @Andrew @DMoney @Stefan Adams @IndayArtHauz @OBLIVION @Lance Roffers @SFbayCane and the sqqqqqquad for keepin this joint active.

And Lastly free my guys @nystateofmind & @Mklein:
Yeah they were trolls, but if they made the off season go by quick, and u got a chance to just talk sports, they both knew their chit.

Now let’s get this Coastal Chip this yr, and if u see me go off during the season b/c we fail to meet this minimum requirement, it’s only b/c of my passion for this team, despite it’s **** poor management.
Am I starter? Tell me starting five at least I don't want to run point though.

Lol. You've stated that I’ll owe Manny a big apology for calling him a coRch essentially when he’s parading with a Natty down Biscayne Blvd. Do you feel that Manny’s swagger factor is what will make us rise above the others?

More interestingly, do you believe that @Dwinstitles and @OriginalGatorHater will eventually bow at the alter of Corchery too? Will their bellies be filled with lots of crow?

I suspect OGH and DWin will light themselves on fire, and Andrew with them, before that happens.

vFA7tz7WkEDXq.gif

I suspect OGH and DWin will light themselves on fire, and Andrew with them, before that happens.

View attachment 113117
Ppl act like we don't want our team and coach to be successful. But we live in the here and now. Yesterday's gone and tomorrow is not promised. If Manny gets us a natty and develops talent, of course this whole board will be happy. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like that right now, it is what it is and it's up to Manny to right those wrongs, not us, we are just fans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re doing something right if The Living Legend thinks enough of you to bother hitting that like button. Top 10 recognition from The Legend should be the first thing on your resume.

Nah, b.

First thing on my resume is "The Last Real Takesman."

Got you on my reference sheet though.

But he never upvotes me. I have a zillion posts and I positive vote him left and right yet when it’s time to break RVA off with a lil chump change he’s like Andrew with my request in this thread - crickets.
Reciprocation isn't part of some people's personality... the motivation to hit the reaction buttons for some members is very anemic. I feel sorry for their spouses or significant other.

Advertisement
Reciprocation isn't part of some people's personality... the motivation to hit the reaction buttons for some members is very anemic. I feel sorry for their spouses or significant other.
Lol. I’m good. I just like to mess with him.

God hates neggers.

I can’t remember the last time I took the time to be pvssy enough to neg someone other than as a joke a few years ago when pook was serial negging or a mistaken giant manly finger hitting the wrong button. Negging is super pvssy.

What God hates even more than that is upvoting a post strictly because it's written by your butt buddy. This forum is filled with cliques & factions, and rarely do you see individuals who are objective & unbiased. There's literally nothing more worthless than that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back