Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

Advertisement
Woever yelled at coach D is complete WT. I don't like what he is doing and how we have played but to do that in public espcecially when he is trying to do his job is embarassing. Get a ****in life. This staff will do itself in. You yelling and trying to show him up in front of his players does nothing but show what a low life piece of trash you are. Same with the banners. Our program looks like complete garbage and half of that is the fan base.

I want Golden out but some of you guys are outrageous. Grow up, show some class and be an adult.

Fact is the school has horrid fans.. many in this thread.. no going to games means no money for a buy-out... so you reap what you sow..

Also, at the end its a game and the players are still in college.. imagine having to fight off fans to defend your coach.. worst fans period.

Lmao at the players "playing hard for these guys." Did you morons just get out of prison? Have you missed this team repeatedly quit on this staff?

And too bad the video cut short. Right after this I whipped a hotdog at the back of Dorito's head. Sonny ran over and ate it off the floor.

find another team.. for the rest of us. At this point you are so invested in the team failing like many hear that you would not want it to ever work out.. even if you get Butch back, you would find something else to ***** about.. spare us ok.. your act is tired. just go have a circle jerk with Jedi Master Cane..

You couldn't sound any gayer.

Why don't you go root for Harvard and you can high-five win or lose, you gigantic *****.

This is going to get out of hand.

When I see Golden in early drives going for it on fourth down - I see desperation and doubt.

When I see Dorito responding to a UM fan - I see frustration and anger.

When I see the vehemence I see in such a large number of fans, I see a fanbase that's had a belly full.

And when I see banners, and Golden take note - then drop his head - I see a man wanting the **** out of Miami.

Now, if Golden's agent isn't already in talks with Rutgers, I see yet another dumba$$.

I follow a lot of teams and frequent many boards.. There are a lot of programs that are struggling.. some worse. There is not another "fan" base that creates more toxic environment then Miami "fans" Its despicable.

That dude should have been knocked out.

Serious, this fan base is getting a reputation for being the worst in college football... never show up and when you do you ***** all day.. ***** that you dont get a new coach.. well??? How the **** do you get a new coach when no one gives any money. SEC and many non SEC programs can ditch their coach if they need to.

Miami can not afford it as they have fans that dont contribute..

Sooooooo
No money
few fans..
more *****ing..

toxic.

Dude is a bad coach like a lot of teams have.. but the fans not showing up means they have no money for a buy-out.

embarrassing..

Golden will be gone soon but the same ****y fans will be right there (no money of course) *****ing on line

That's what happens when you go 6-7 and lose like 6 games in a row. You act surprised.

UM dug their own grave when they decided to go cheap and hire MAC coaches. UM created their own "cloud" with the Shapiro mess and then use it as an excuse for losing.

Now UM people don't like the pressure that comes with having a losing program in a big city?

Cry me a river. The responsibility lies 100 percent with UM

Advertisement
Lmao at D'Nofrio saying "these kids deserve better". No **** sherlock, they deserve a better coach.

The fact that he even responded to a heckler is pathetic. Only a mentally weak professional sports figure would respond to a heckle.

D'no and Golden are in so over their heads its ridiculous.

All the players had his back tho so he hasn't Atleast lost the kids. Dumb fans will be dumb fans tho

LOL. The guy making hundreds of thousands of dollars can't focus on his job enough to not get into an argument with some dude in a chinstrap beard who works at Footlocker, but it's the FAN who is dumb? Okay. How the **** are you going to preach #IgnoreTheNoise and being focused when some random in the third row has you arguing with him?

:sanford: @ chinstrap beard

Advertisement
It didn't seem like a big deal to me. Those of you that think this video gets DNO and Golden fired are DE-****ing-LUSIONAL.

You aren't very bright are you?

I don't think anyone thinks of this as a grounds for firing anyone. Instead, most people are seeing it as a toxic situation that is boiling over, which is the result of the inaction of our disgraceful BOT.

My bad I meant to up vote

Lmao at D'Nofrio saying "these kids deserve better". No **** sherlock, they deserve a better coach.

The fact that he even responded to a heckler is pathetic. Only a mentally weak professional sports figure would respond to a heckle.

Yeah, I heard him say, "These kids deserve better."

Oh, the irony.

Yeah, I heard him say, "These kids deserve better."

Oh, the irony.

They ain't kids

Woever yelled at coach D is complete WT. I don't like what he is doing and how we have played but to do that in public espcecially when he is trying to do his job is embarassing. Get a ****in life. This staff will do itself in. You yelling and trying to show him up in front of his players does nothing but show what a low life piece of trash you are. Same with the banners. Our program looks like complete garbage and half of that is the fan base.

I want Golden out but some of you guys are outrageous. Grow up, show some class and be an adult.

Fact is the school has horrid fans.. many in this thread.. no going to games means no money for a buy-out... so you reap what you sow..

Also, at the end its a game and the players are still in college.. imagine having to fight off fans to defend your coach.. worst fans period.

just l o l

you really think this team can't afford a better head coach?

just what in the **** do you think that adidas deal is about? You think that fuggin money went to charity or something????????

stop making excuses, these pathetic coaches brought this down on themselves and so did this pathetic BOT

these fans are the most passionate fans in college football right behind alabama, and they're flat out ***ing insulted as they should be

Advertisement

LMAO

Um can't afford a buy out because Juanito in Hialeah decided to donate to the banner and skip out on 407 non-alcoholic at Bafoon Kirkland. Are you serious, Clarke?

I'm past the point of blaming Golden, Onfrio, and Coley. They are collectively a horrible staff and each is horrible at what they do. With that being said they are not THE problem here

The BOT/admins/decision makers have absolutely destroyed this program. Over a decade of incompetence, apathy, and stubbornness. Whatever embarrassment comes the programs way from this point on is all on them...they have allowed it to get to this point.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall and heard the justification from those ******* retards as to why bringing a coach back on the heels of losing S E V E N games in his F O U R T H full year was a good idea.

Advertisement
**** yeah, Put this aggression on the field. Im starting to think Golden is holding him back
Watch mark go to another team and become a top5 DC lol

I follow a lot of teams and frequent many boards.. There are a lot of programs that are struggling.. some worse. There is not another "fan" base that creates more toxic environment then Miami "fans" Its despicable.

Serious, this fan base is getting a reputation for being the worst in college football... never show up and when you do you ***** all day.. ***** that you dont get a new coach.. well??? How the **** do you get a new coach when no one gives any money. SEC and many non SEC programs can ditch their coach if they need to.

Sooooooo
No money
few fans..
more *****ing..

toxic.

Dude is a bad coach like a lot of teams have.. but the fans not showing up means they have no money for a buy-out.

embarrassing..

Golden will be gone soon but the same ****y fans will be right there (no money of course) *****ing on line

lol I would insult you but i'll hold back

Sooooooo
No money
few fans..
more *****ing..

toxic.

embarrassing..

lol I would insult you but i'll hold back

Now now...don't pick on the ******.

Advertisement
Back