Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

Advertisement
I don't know what's worse...Dorito getting trolles by fans or needing to rally the troops against FAU.

All the players had his back tho so he hasn't Atleast lost the kids. Dumb fans will be dumb fans tho

What do you expect? Football is like the military. Players are brainwashed, and have to be. Until the season ends 6-7, and the seniors realize the coaches were horrible. Then those players get labeled "selfish". Rinse and repeat.

Keep heckling. Golden and D'Onofrio seem ready to crack, and the real season hasn't even started.

Last year I stated that the BOT was creating a toxic situation, and that they should fire Fraulden as an act of mercy. Now, Fraulden the Incompetent and Dorito the Dander are edging ever closer to the precipice of insanity.

You saw Fraulden's reaction to the banner, and now this. The BOT's inaction will be contributory to whatever criminally insane act they may commit.

Advertisement
anyone good at lip reading????

"Get your *** down here and I'll 2-gap contain you to death."

No, but seriously. This is really sad stuff, man. Feel absolutely horrible for some of the guys who are stuck in the middle of this impending divorce. Some of those players have $ on the line and families to feed.

Its pretty immature to do this, but right after this the defense started figuring it out and playing with heart. Almost as if, as soon as Donofrio caught some flak, he started taking things seriously. Shows you how there's absolutely no pressure from within or up the chain of command to win or be successful. I've always said that no matter what the results of this season are, no ones getting fired. No one at Miami has given any sign that that's a possible course of action.

It didn't seem like a big deal to me. Those of you that think this video gets DNO and Golden fired are DE-*******-LUSIONAL.

Advertisement
That's the most emotion I've seen out of the players in 10 years. Kirby yelling **** that **** it is an improvement. Keep the banners and keep heckling these shlubs till they are gone.

anyone good at lip reading????

"Get your *** down here and I'll 2-gap contain you to death."

No, but seriously. This is really sad stuff, man. Feel absolutely horrible for some of the guys who are stuck in the middle of this impending divorce. Some of those players have $ on the line and families to feed.

The idiots at UM caused this with their arrogance. They thought the dumb fans would just forget 6-7 and that they'd get off to a 2-0 start and all would be forgiven.

They thought they'd force feed us a bunch of dumb hashtags during the offseason, and we'd fall in line. UM badly underestimated the intelligence and doggedness of some of its diehard fans.

And it's going to blow up in their faces because Dorito has a short fuse and is a very emotional guy. Folden might be able to swallow the **** and hide his way through this season, but Dorito might not.

All the players had his back tho so he hasn't Atleast lost the kids. Dumb fans will be dumb fans tho

LOL. The guy making hundreds of thousands of dollars can't focus on his job enough to not get into an argument with some dude in a chinstrap beard who works at Footlocker, but it's the FAN who is dumb? Okay. How the **** are you going to preach #IgnoreTheNoise and being focused when some random in the third row has you arguing with him?

It didn't seem like a big deal to me. Those of you that think this video gets DNO and Golden fired are DE-****ing-LUSIONAL.

You aren't very bright are you?

I don't think anyone thinks of this as a grounds for firing anyone. Instead, most people are seeing it as a toxic situation that is boiling over, which is the result of the inaction of our disgraceful BOT.

Advertisement
he brought the kids into it. its not about them, its about a staff that should be gone already.

It didn't seem like a big deal to me. Those of you that think this video gets DNO and Golden fired are DE-****ing-LUSIONAL.

I don't think anyone thinks of this as a grounds for firing anyone. Instead, most people are seeing it as a toxic situation that is boiling over, which is the result of the inaction of our disgraceful BOT.

THIS

Al's Army isn't capable of abstract thinking whatsoever.

Advertisement
I feel bad for those Kids man. It hurts me as a true Miami Fan we gotta see this. Those kids sweat and go hard as **** to bring this university back and we go at them like that. You have to be crazy immature to do something like that in front of 18-22 year olds. When your at the game support dont go and bash PERIOD. Do that from the House!

I bet any kind of money the people who cry the most never played a down of football or probably couldn't make it. Coach D has no excuse we know that. But I bet any kind of money you wouldnt want tyriq,chad, deon or tracy on your *** in real like so lets keep it quiet and support them.

Nice try but you can't spin it like that. No one on this board or at that game has a problem with the players. No ones going after them. No ones bashing the team. We hate the coaches because they suck and are costing those same players you supposedly care so much about MILLIONS.

You guys are morons. I want Al gone two years ago.

His bad record speaks for itself. No need to point at retarded videos to show how bad things are. 6-7 with 10 NFL guys is more than enough to show this isn't working.

You guys are morons. I want Al gone two years ago.

His bad record speaks for itself. No need to point at retarded videos to show how bad things are. 6-7 with 10 NFL guys is more than enough to show this isn't working.

What point do you thi k you are making?

You guys saw toxic I saw a fire under people's asses for the first time in feels like forever. The coaches are who they are and we all know that. To me this is a laughable incident that makes him look like a moron, but I think you guys are being a little harsh out of bias. He doesn't scheme well versus good or even pretty good teams, and that is a harsher offense, imo.

Advertisement
Back