Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
[video=youtube;JJsovTbVb5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJsovTbVb5g[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even though he sux really bad at his job, he's gotta ignore dat stuff coming from the stands. He cant win that fight....EVER! As a coach (albeit at a High School), I hear all kinds of crap from fans, all the time, but u can't react. Nothing good can come from reaction. Win and they will shut up! That's the only way to fight it.

Complete amateur hour. Ignore the fans, moron. I feel for the kids here. Our players deserve better than this.

Advertisement
Even though he sux really bad at his job, he's gotta ignore dat stuff coming from the stands. He cant win that fight....EVER! As a coach (albeit at a High School), I hear all kinds of crap from fans, all the time, but u can't react. Nothing good can come from reaction. Win and they will shut up! That's the only way to fight it.

And the winning is not going to happen.

Maybe if people keep heckling him, he'll finally have some reaction that will cause the school to suspend him.

Advertisement
All the players had his back tho so he hasn't Atleast lost the kids. Dumb fans will be dumb fans tho

All the players had his back tho so he hasn't Atleast lost the kids. Dumb fans will be dumb fans tho

What do you expect? Football is like the military. Players are brainwashed, and have to be. Until the season ends 6-7, and the seniors realize the coaches were horrible. Then those players get labeled "selfish". Rinse and repeat.

Keep heckling. Golden and D'Onofrio seem ready to crack, and the real season hasn't even started.

Advertisement
I feel bad for those Kids man. It hurts me as a true Miami Fan we gotta see this. Those kids sweat and go hard as **** to bring this university back and we go at them like that. You have to be crazy immature to do something like that in front of 18-22 year olds. When your at the game support dont go and bash PERIOD. Do that from the House!

I bet any kind of money the people who cry the most never played a down of football or probably couldn't make it. Coach D has no excuse we know that. But I bet any kind of money you wouldnt want tyriq,chad, deon or tracy on your *** in real like so lets keep it quiet and support them.

Frauden and Doritos think they are the smartest guys on the field. Illusions of grandure.

Advertisement
Horrible situation. Never wanted to hit fast forward on a season more than I do now.

I feel bad for those Kids man. It hurts me as a true Miami Fan we gotta see this. Those kids sweat and go hard as **** to bring this university back and we go at them like that. You have to be crazy immature to do something like that in front of 18-22 year olds. When your at the game support dont go and bash PERIOD. Do that from the House!

I bet any kind of money the people who cry the most never played a down of football or probably couldn't make it. Coach D has no excuse we know that. But I bet any kind of money you wouldnt want tyriq,chad, deon or tracy on your *** in real like so lets keep it quiet and support them.

It's not the fans fault that their coaches are historical disasters. If the players are frustrated, theyd be best served by going to the AD and let them know they deserve better than the GARBAGE coaching they have gotten for 15 years.

The players, THE ******* PLAYERS, were the voice of reason there. Please tell me what is wrong with this picture!?!?

Toxic to the core. We discussed how this was going to blow up in UM's face when they refused to fire that lump Folden after last season. We told you it was going to be like the Wild West out there, and this is just the beginning. I have a feeling something really crazy will go down before the season ends once Folden starts losing games again.

Advertisement
Back