Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

Advertisement
"Do you Effing Job" sparks UM!

With Miami in an early dogfight with the Owls, a team the Hurricanes were supposed to have an easy time with, a UM fan in the crowd began firing obscenities at D’Onofrio and his defense.

“Do you Your phucking job,” the fan shouted at Raphael Kirby, but you're “phucking Preaching...”

“Let me coach,” D’Onofrio shouted back before senior linebacker Raphael Kirby began restraining him. “These kids deserve ...”

How D’Onofrio ended that sentence was hard to make out on the expletive-filled YouTube video making the rounds on Hurricanes fans message boards Tuesday. But how that night — and that tenuous moment on the UM sideline — ended is not.

Miami’s defense rallied around its coach in both instances. First Kirby hugged him as linebacker Tyriq McCord fired back at the fan to “Shut the ***** up!”.
Soon, a team huddle converged on the sideline and eventually the Hurricanes figured it out on the field, shutting out the Owls on their final four drives in a 44-20 win.

“Some of the things that happened early in the game, we had a guy out of a gap here and there, and [Kirby] missed a tackle down the field and you give up an explosive play,” D’Onofrio said when asked for his assessment of his defense’s performance against FAU.

“I like the fact that we took the ball away [five times]. I like the fact that we had great unity, and we rallied from a tough situation and fought back. I thought we tackled really well in the second half.” BY MANNY NAVARRO

Was it fair for fans to criticize UM defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio during Friday's game against FAU?

Yes 66.58% (749 votes)
No 33.42% (376 votes)
Total Votes: 1,125

Gets crowded with a lot of players, under that bus.

It all starts with them, but Dorito and Fraulden the Incompetent never man-up, beyond rote cliches.

LULZ at all of our cheese and wine type fans. Go root for Virginia or something nerds.

Bunch of Planters Peanuts act like football fans don't yell at players and coaches. Since when did that weak *** **** become the standard? UM players used to beat the **** out of each other for fcking up like they were fcking up against FAU.

Now these new age monocle and top hat wearing **** message board nerds act like fans have to stick to some stupid script at games. Put your tie on and only talk when the opposing offense has the ball. That **** ain't Miami and never will be.

It's football, pussies. People get mad. People get crazy. Faqgits expecting some chinstraps loaded up on cheap beer and chorizo to say, "Let's go, fellas! You're doing great to tie it up against FAU! Way to go, Coach D!". Good luck with that.

Seriously. If these bozos want some program whose fans wear tuxedos to games and golf clap after every first down, go root for Duke or something.

We used to throw water bottles at opposing players from the WEZ every game when they exited at the field after getting beat down.

So many of you morons hate everything about Miami that makes it Miami. Like you're trying to win some competition for "classiest fan base."

Your honor, at this time I would like to stipulate...the morons have rights

LULZ at all of our cheese and wine type fans. Go root for Virginia or something nerds.

Bunch of Planters Peanuts act like football fans don't yell at players and coaches. Since when did that weak *** **** become the standard? UM players used to beat the **** out of each other for fcking up like they were fcking up against FAU.

Now these new age monocle and top hat wearing **** message board nerds act like fans have to stick to some stupid script at games. Put your tie on and only talk when the opposing offense has the ball. That **** ain't Miami and never will be.

It's football, pussies. People get mad. People get crazy. Faqgits expecting some chinstraps loaded up on cheap beer and chorizo to say, "Let's go, fellas! You're doing great to tie it up against FAU! Way to go, Coach D!". Good luck with that.

Seriously. If these bozos want some program whose fans wear tuxedos to games and golf clap after every first down, go root for Duke or something.

We used to throw water bottles at opposing players from the WEZ every game when they exited at the field after getting beat down.

So many of you morons hate everything about Miami that makes it Miami. Like you're trying to win some competition for "classiest fan base."

You can't make a unilateral stipulation on your own behalf, fckboy.

You can't make a unilateral stipulation on your own behalf, fckboy.

Lmao well played

Advertisement
New-era UM fan

adco2-popup-v2.jpg

Advertisement
Dorito needs to fxck off. These coaches are lucky they are not coaching soccer in Brazil. They literally went game of thrones on a ref.
Brazilian Soccer Fans Decapitate Ref After He Stabs, Kills Player

Hulka this is the most massive over reach I have seen in America for a non-Klan site. Americans don't slaughter athletic participants for a punch nor for murderous revenge. The moderators here have to delete your inducing post forthright as it can be seen, rightfully so, as an incitement to ISIS level violence on our shores. Pathetic!

Zzzzzzz

Dorito needs to fxck off. These coaches are lucky they are not coaching soccer in Brazil. They literally went game of thrones on a ref.
Brazilian Soccer Fans Decapitate Ref After He Stabs, Kills Player

Hulka this is the most massive over reach I have seen in America for a non-Klan site. Americans don't slaughter athletic participants for a punch nor for murderous revenge. The moderators here have to delete your inducing post forthright as it can be seen, rightfully so, as an incitement to ISIS level violence on our shores. Pathetic!
giphy.gif

Those fans paid good money to see a product that made me personally flop-sweat over FAU at the end of the half.

Concentrate on your defense pal.

None of this heckling compared to what was going on in the Orange Bowl in the old days. The place was a zoo. I remember one particular story my stepfather told me that there was a a guy with a Florida Gator jersey in the student section, and two or three guys went up and forcibly removed the jersey and ripped it to shreds.

If it was the old days; heckling would be the least of Doritos problems, lol! :D

Advertisement
Chill out Corch Dorito, your

Firing Day is 74 away.

As we are now at the top of the slide, might as well enjoy the trip down. Get up and dance.

[video=youtube;3PyLFzcTiYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyLFzcTiYA[/video]

Banner says: Make Miami Great Again - Butch Davis 2016

The Youtube account with the banner video was terminated.

Those fans paid good money to see a product that made me personally flop-sweat over FAU at the end of the half.

Concentrate on your defense pal.

None of this heckling compared to what was going on in the Orange Bowl in the old days. The place was a zoo. I remember one particular story my stepfather told me that there was a a guy with a Florida Gator jersey in the student section, and two or three guys went up and forcibly removed the jersey and ripped it to shreds.

If it was the old days; heckling would be the least of Doritos problems, lol! :D

Man, KlanHam would have never survived in the OB.

Advertisement
Back